June 30th 530 pm poop show

Jaded428

Yeah so I'm just looking to confirm that the servers went down. I was dropping off some pax downtown and when I went to end the trip the app crashed and couldn't reconnect for almost 15 min. Which was charged to the pax.

Then when it came online I completed my pax trip and was immediately pinged by 2 pax for an uberpool. My navigation didn't work but thankfully I knew their locations and was able to pick them up and get them to their destinations in a timely matter.

Both pax said they couldn't get their apps to work either. So in true uber fashion I was sent a generic response stating how to rest my phone etc like I don't know what I'm doing.

Both fares didn't show up in my app and I'm curious to see how this all pans out.

Anyone else experience this?

nuggetnut

Happened again last night around 10:15. Both apps down. Couldn't sign on, error messages. I reset my password, then I kept getting 401 unauthorized message. I had to uninstall drivers app and reinstall.. What a joke..

HotRodriguez75

Dash cam is the best way to ensure this falls in your favor. My location and speed is being recorded. Uber cannot contest that the ride didn't happen.

Be sure to document the start and end locations for each ride and send to Uber. I am sure they are devising a plan to payout for there huge server failures.

nuggetnut

Keep on them.. hopefully you get it resolved today but looks like they are pretty swamped from the meltdown.. glad I was able to fix mine without having to go in the office.

Stray cat

Thanks for this thread! I thought it was just me last night around 10 pm. I uninstalled and reinstalled. They asked my password, told me it was wrong. I requested to create new password. Told me new password was wrong! Gave up, went to a bar. Told myself to go to Bartram Avenue if doesn't work in morning.

This morning, tried again around 11 a.m. Worked. Saved myself trip to Bartram.

Gees2016

Wowwww glad i read this....i could not get into my app....starting working this morning after a few attempts.

Jaded428

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have no interest in standing in that line. From what I can see my rides got taken care of and I got an email saying that they adjusted the first pax's fare and she was notified that it was ubers fault not the drivers.

Cant be having the lovely ladies at Urban Outfitters not enjoying their rides with me :cool:

BenG

Couldn't get in and actually went to Lyft for rides in the mean time. After Uber was back up I shut down Lyft.

BassPlayer

I have no interest in standing in that line. From what I can see my rides got taken care of and I got an email saying that they adjusted the first pax's fare and she was notified that it was ubers fault not the drivers.

Cant be having the lovely ladies at Urban Outfitters not enjoying their rides with me :cool:
And they are, too!