jump queue

u bé

went to arrival drive lane 2 and waited for the customer but I couldn't identify the pax because I left my phone at home.

I hit the cancle button after 5mins and I didn't want to go to the holding zone to wait for another 1/2hr or more so I intended to take the freeway home but I got a ping straight away after I cancelled the previous request.

I got a T4 pick up

So next time I don't have to wait at the holding zone. I should go to T4 and jump queue

If the rider or the driver cancel the trip, the driver can get the next trip. Once my trip was cancelled then i got a trip immediately. Going to T4 will not give any trip to you unless you are not in quee i think so .

Jackpots

went to arrival drive lane 2 and waited for the customer but I couldn't identify the pax because I left my phone at home.

I hit the cancle button after 5mins and I didn't want to go to the holding zone to wait for another 1/2hr or more so I intended to take the freeway home but I got a ping straight away after I cancelled the previous request.

I got a T4 pick up

So next time I don't have to wait at the holding zone. I should go to T4 and jump queue
The pickup lane is lane one not two.

u bé

is lane one
correct. I forgot to check and it was my first pick up at the ap.
If the rider or the driver cancel the trip, the driver can get the next trip. Once my trip was cancelled then i got a trip immediately. Going to T4 will not give any trip to you unless you are not in quee i think so .
did you ever cancle any trips from the ap? have you ever recieved a ping straight away after the slider.?
if not then do not guess?
it was my first experience because I thought that drivers must go to the holding bay in order to recieve ap pickups. I give you the tip so you don't waste your time at the holding bay.
I hate waiting. the reason I waited at the bay because I wanted to take a good rest. I would never wait there ever again. jump queue mate

Infrequent

I got a T4 pick up

How do you hit the cancel button if you left your phone at home? I must be missing something!

I dont know why you are being so rude . I just give you a suggestion, the reason you got a trip straight away because your trip was cancelled...yes i got mine straight away when it was cancelled by rider.
correct. I forgot to check and it was my first pick up at the ap.

did you ever cancle any trips from the ap? have you ever recieved a ping straight away after the slider.?
if not then do not guess?
it was my first experience because I thought that drivers must go to the holding bay in order to recieve ap pickups. I give you the tip so you don't waste your time at the holding bay.
I hate waiting. the reason I waited at the bay because I wanted to take a good rest. I would never wait there ever again. jump queue mate
n