• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

DeplorableDonald

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice call DeplorableDonald

Can we plan in advance for August? There was talk of a Meetup in DC proper. Think Nats park was mentioned.
Looking at Nats tickets now. Weekend game vs weeknight I assume? Anyone know of any discount codes?

I'll do a separate thread for that to get a head count. If we have enough deplorables maybe we can get a group discount?

Fast Times @ UBER

I think I can do that if the Spicoli is welcome. I might have to wear a name tag though, because I am truly the antithesis of any Spicoli traits.

Desertrose

Heyyyyyyyyy!!!! I was waiting for word from the reptyle!!!! He just returned back to the States. For now let's keep that date on the 11th at Capital city brewing company in Arlington

I hope y'all can really come this time and hope fatdriverbmw can come too LOL and UberSaur and Roadman!!!

QueenZ

I have an appt in Baltimore at 3 p.m. Hoping to be free by 3:30, but that's still a good two hours to Shirlington.
6-9 p.m. sounds good or some other day.

DeplorableDonald

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have an appt in Baltimore at 3 p.m. Hoping to be free by 3:30, but that's still a good two hours to Shirlington.
6-9 p.m. sounds good or some other day.
I said 5-7 (P.M.) but it's not like at 7:02 they kick us out.

Say 5 until whenever...