July 4th surge rides gone , pay out missing almost 200$

cho

Mmmm am I the only one having this issue ?
I had one surge ride on July 4 for about $30 show up as $0 on July 6. The trip routing, pickup location and dropoff still there, I called phone support. Support said the account holder reported the trip as "wrong rider" and thus $0 for me. I remembered the trip and passengers vividly and told support the customer was gaming the system (Customer verified account name before trip started, they had entered the destination before I picked them up, they pointed out which house to be dropped off that matched the destination address, account holder would have cancelled ride long before the 20 minute trip would have been completed). Support credited back the trip. I'm expecting more pax to try this bs to save some money.

manuella

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The money is showing again , i hadn't done any screenshots ! Very luck it's back

manuella

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had one surge ride on July 4 for about $30 show up as $0 on July 6. The trip routing, pickup location and dropoff still there, I called phone support. Support said the account holder reported the trip as "wrong rider" and thus $0 for me. I remembered the trip and passengers vividly and told support the customer was gaming the system (Customer verified account name before trip started, they had entered the destination before I picked them up, they pointed out which house to be dropped off that matched the destination address, account holder would have cancelled ride long before the 20 minute trip would have been completed). Support credited back the trip. I'm expecting more pax to try this bs to save some money.
Some drunk guy did something similar to me too luckily I caught it and the money was put back