July $16 Guarantee email - Connecticut

Atom guy

Does anyone still have the email Uber sent out July 11th or 12th about the $16 guarantee being extended to July 11-18? I can't find it in my email and I'm arguing with Uber about getting paid. I got paid an incentive for that week, but they just duplicated the incentive for July 4-11 instead of using the July 11-18 hours to calculate it. I had fun arguing with the automated system until I wised up.

Alman

Does anyone still have the email Uber sent out July 11th or 12th about the $16 guarantee being extended to July 11-18? I can't find it in my email and I'm arguing with Uber about getting paid. I got paid an incentive for that week, but they just duplicated the incentive for July 4-11 instead of using the July 11-18 hours to calculate it. I had fun arguing with the automated system until I wised up.
I have it..do you have an email you want me to send it to

Atom guy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. I managed to get it from another driver. Took me a week to figure out that my emails to support were not being handled by real humans. My last email included "Department of Labor." That seemed to do the trick and they adjusted my pay statement for the missing incentive.

WaterburyDave

The new one I got is for New Canaan- If you complete .5 rides per hour, take 90% pings, and 20% end in New Canaan. How the heck are you supposed to know where a trip will end? Certainly not traveling to New Cannan to see if it works for maybe a effective rate of $12/hr.

Somebody who is going down, count the cars on the rider app and let the rest of us know how many show up.

Alman

The new one I got is for New Canaan- If you complete .5 rides per hour, take 90% pings, and 20% end in New Canaan. How the heck are you supposed to know where a trip will end? Certainly not traveling to New Cannan to see if it works for maybe a effective rate of $12/hr.

Somebody who is going down, count the cars on the rider app and let the rest of us know how many show up.
That happen to me 2 weeks ago..I picked up pax in newington and he was going to Springfield mass..that alone screwed up my guarantee..so they paid me..I fought threw emails and they finally just paid me for the guarantee. But it took work to get it

JaniceCT

these guarantees need to come more often. I'm getting so many short rides now, even on a friday night after gas expenses i'm making no more than $12 per hr