1 and 7 are government jobs with government benifits. Much better then Uber.
- Department of Transportation roadkill pickup
- Port-A-John driver
- Restaurant grease/fat dumpster driver
- Orkin technician
- Hospital cook or laundry worker
- DMV clerk
- Slaughterhouse kill floor cleaner
- Fish cleaner (scaling and filleting)
5 is actually not a horrible job. Hospitals usually pay well.
2,3,4 pay better than you would imagine they do. After just a few couple you go “nose blind” to the bad smells.
8,9 are union jobs in s VERY tightly regulated industry. And they require you to not be s bloody mess. They have these places designed so the workers aren’t bathing in blood anymore.
I argue that all these jobs are a step up vs driving Uber in at least pay, even if they are dirty jobs.