Job Satisfaction

bluwhale

To All Uber Drivers out there. Are there any drivers out there that actually enjoy working with Uber other than myself? So many drivers complain, complain, complain. You know the saying:NO-ONE IS TWISTING YOUR ARM TO DO THIS"

IF ONLY we could be payed a wee bit more, how much more enjoyable this job would/could be. If Uber would just assist us by reducing the commission rate by 5 or more per cent or have the customers pay there own GST , I am sure this would assist the full timers greatly in the struggling times we are presently in.

DH_uber

To All Uber Drivers out there. Are there any drivers out there that actually enjoy working with Uber other than myself? So many drivers complain, complain, complain. You know the saying:NO-ONE IS TWISTING YOUR ARM TO DO THIS"

IF ONLY we could be payed a wee bit more, how much more enjoyable this job would/could be. If Uber would just assist us by reducing the commission rate by 5 or more per cent or have the customers pay there own GST , I am sure this would assist the full timers greatly in the struggling times we are presently in.

Feel free to reply to their surveys on the App with the smiley face and attend their round table meetings. I'm sure they will accommodate your wishes without delay.

Potsy

Your wrong....there is a thing called financial desperation which is the driving force that twists peoples arm to do this so it's very arrogant of you to make a bold statement such as "weĺl, nobody's forcing you to drive" when people don't have any option and uber the mongrels know that and take full advantage of it.

UberDriverAU

Your wrong....there is a thing called financial desperation which is the driving force that twists peoples arm to do this so it's very arrogant of you to make a bold statement such as "weĺl, nobody's forcing you to drive" when people don't have any option and uber the mongrels know that and take full advantage of it.
Yep. For some people the choice is Uber or the dole. If you have to pay bills, rent or a mortgage, and have mouths to feed, living off the dole isn't going to work.

ST DYMPHNA son

even if you put a lipstick,sunglasses and a blond wig on a pig,the pig still will be a pig.
everything what is coming down on uber is fully deserved,uber worked very hard over the years to be recognised as most unethical company in history and no wonder that some of the "muppets"are squalling now about "unemployment if uber is gone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
P.S. are you driving a company car???,I have heard that is cheaper for uber to give "muppets" $100 a week credit to use the app.Maybe it is different for more important people ???

Last edited: