• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

JFK instant ping

Inshur

LiveNLearn

My friend got diamond they still log his asz out ?????
Yea , im not buying the whole "priority" thing. Uber and apps alike do what is in the best interest for the company in the moment. They could give 2 shits about how loyal a driver is.

People just like to see patterns where there arent really any patterns. To think cause you have 1 or 2 homies also driving that can decipher a pattern designed to accommodate 100k drivers is a bit naive.

Most of it is just plain old luck. Right place , right time.

The reason I think this is because if Ubers manipulation plans work and most drivers become diamonds what would be the priority then?

Its all manipulation , even believeing in a priority system is part of that manipulation...you jump through hoops , tell others to jump through hoops meanwhile nobody ever really told you to do so and you're doing it all for free.

Uber wins again!!

Last edited:

alfasimo

Guys take it like a destiny, stop. If there is an IP they'll let you online, otherwise they'll put you offline. At least we won't drive 10 or 20 minutes around terminals waiting an IP that will never arrive

TDR

Why passenger should get 1 star? Sometimes airport pickups aren't lucky for driver
Read again. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Yea , im not buying the whole "priority" thing. Uber and apps alike do what is in the best interest for the company in the moment. They could give 2 shits about how loyal a driver is.

People just like to see patterns where there arent really any patterns. To think cause you have 1 or 2 homies also driving that can decipher a pattern designed to accommodate 100k drivers is a bit naive.

Most of it is just plain old luck. Right place , right time.

The reason I think this is because if Ubers manipulation plans work and most drivers become diamonds what would be the priority then?

Its all manipulation , even believeing in a priority system is part of that manipulation...you jump through hoops , tell others to jump through hoops meanwhile nobody ever really told you to do so and you're doing it all for free.

Uber wins again!!
We burn gas for free. ????

He got 5 stars.

Bro was cool when I told him to change his destination back to the terminal.

Got an IP back to the city :coolio:
He lucky, same as you. Cool ? ✌?

My friend got diamond they still log his asz out ?????
He need additional ride!!! ???

I've had requested an Uber and guy had Diamond 1 month and few days after we've got this BS. Right now I have 400 points lol))
400 points it’s real slavery Tlc slave????

Last edited: