• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

JFK instant ping

Inshur

QX69

So i just dropped off at jfk. As soon as I completed the trip , Uber log me off. No IP anymore???

delaynomore

there is always an instaping... well for me that is. i kinda feel sorry for the saps that waits in the lot.

TDR

So i just dropped off at jfk. As soon as I completed the trip , Uber log me off. No IP anymore???
It’s because you’re new member on UP!!! NO IP for UP!!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Post automatically merged:

Same with LGA. I ended the trip and Uber log me off right away.
It’s because you do Juno. Can’t dance on two weddings 😜😜😜😜😜

It means the lot is full.. don't stay, go
Don’t come there. Than don’t have to go!!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

The instapings stopped for me. They gotta get the newbies some trips I guess. You know the people waiting in the lot for 3 hours,yea those people. Smh.
It’s IP AT HOME!!!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

there is always an instaping... well for me that is. i kinda feel sorry for the saps that waits in the lot.
Well done πŸ‘ 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

The instapings stopped for me. They gotta get the newbies some trips I guess. You know the people waiting in the lot for 3 hours,yea those people. Smh.
Only Uber diamond get IP at LGA and JFK in a rush hour. The rest will have to leave or go to the lot. Mornings are the same. Priority goes to Diamond and all the way to the Gold. Others who underneath gold are getting crappy leftover or don’t get anything at all. (I’ve checked it myself with my friends who have Gold and a platinum as well) also if you have the AR over 85% you might get a 50/50 chance that it won’t log you off and you might get IP after drop off (of course if it’s not after 9am)

Zubera

Only Uber diamond get IP at LGA and JFK in a rush hour. The rest will have to leave or go to the lot. Mornings are the same. Priority goes to Diamond and all the way to the Gold. Others who underneath gold are getting crappy leftover or don’t get anything at all. (I’ve checked it myself with my friends who have Gold and a platinum as well) also if you have the AR over 85% you might get a 50/50 chance that it won’t log you off and you might get IP after drop off (of course if it’s not after 9am)
Damn that sucks.

Zubera

It took us few month to figure everything out. So yeah if you have Diamond or Platinum Uber you might get decent IP’s from airports other than that it’s just a roulette
No, I don't have diamond or platinum, not even gold lol. Haven't got an IP for a while and uber logs me off after drop off. It started doing it 2 days ago and seems JFK trips now are waste of time.

Dst Rain

Who are these Diamond driver's :eek: . 3500 points in 3 mouths plus AR/cancelation 4%. I need that 🐎 morphine they ON. Or Energizer 🐰 :sneaky:

Tlcslave

Who are these Diamond driver's :eek: . 3500 points in 3 mouths plus AR/cancelation 4%. I need that 🐎 morphine they ON. Or Energizer 🐰 :sneaky:
I've had requested an Uber and guy had Diamond 1 month and few days after we've got this BS. Right now I have 400 points lol))

alfasimo

It depends on the moment and probably on your status. If there are no ip they’ll log you off

uberdonkey99

What are you guys talking about ... I got an IP this morning.

Spent 10 minutes arguing with the passenger that he was on the wrong level.

Finally had to drive to him and then got a whopper of a ride - 3 miles and 6 minutes just outside the airport where the cheapo had his car on a local street to avoid paying for airport parking πŸ’©

TDR

What are you guys talking about ... I got an IP this morning.

Spent 10 minutes arguing with the passenger that he was on the wrong level.

Finally had to drive to him and then got a whopper of a ride - miles and 6 minutes just outside the airport where the cheapo had his car on a local street to avoid paying for airport parking πŸ’©
Did you gave him 1star??? Here you go!!! Now fill better 😜😜😜 nothing change. πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠβœŒπŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•πŸš•

tom

Ubers email specifically said this wont affect getting Rematch , we are still supposed to get 10 min, then if its full its supposed to kick you offline. But it kicks you offline right away its some glitch i think.