JFK dropoff? Not anymore

Inshur

Syed Imran

Hey guys I have a concern. So lately I've been dropping people off the airport( nothing special) but the first time I dropped someone at JFK, I got an instant to take someone back to the city. Another time was Laguardia and didn't get no ping, but everyone in the fourms says Laguardia is a plague so it didn't bother me.

But today I dropped someone off JFK and didn't get no instant ping. My friend told me I should always get an instant ping, I was wondering do we always an instant ping if we drop off? If not I feel like airport is waste of time from Manhatten to JFk only got $30 + surge. Wasted 1 hour could've made more doing pools trips

Uberinian

Hey guys I have a concern. So lately I've been dropping people off the airport( nothing special) but the first time I dropped someone at JFK, I got an instant to take someone back to the city. Another time was Laguardia and didn't get no ping, but everyone in the fourms says Laguardia is a plague so it didn't bother me.

But today I dropped someone off JFK and didn't get no instant ping. My friend told me I should always get an instant ping, I was wondering do we always an instant ping if we drop off? If not I feel like airport is waste of time from Manhatten to JFk only got $30 + surge. Wasted 1 hour could've made more doing pools trips
No you don't always get an instant ping. If that was the case, then what's the point of the waiting lot

lyas

the general rule is after u drop off a passenger u go to the waiting area and u wait in the queue for ur turn but sometimes u got lucky and u got instant ping but not all the times that happened .and is the risk of the jfk if u got instant ping u good otherwise u waste ur time.

Mr. Affinito

Yes, but you don't know your destination before your pax is sitting their happy selves in your car, so what to do about it? I find it annoying to have a quick / easy trip to JFK but to have to sit in traffic for over an hour to get back to the City!

K.O.N.Y

Instant pings at airports are rare. I see some drivers circling terminals trying to get lucky sometimes

Inshur New York