Petra Boas

Wazz up,

jakarta uber driver, anyone out there, don't let me out cold here will ya,

WhatsApp number +62 856 9352 6696

Comeout here man...

Petra Boas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What do you think of this?
Well about them controversial regular taxi VS uber/grab taxi, .... Personally i don't much care, even the protest last event back in 22 march. They protest more, i gain more raiders for sure.

The motorcycle cab? Well that is cool way jakarta to help people and even making money here, its been there from the day i born, they only upgraded to online based. And yes in jakarta indonesia, still, it will not affect to car cab/taxi, cause each people have their own taste of so called transportation, but when in comes to rain, uber, grab car, regular taxi wins we have more raiders and crazy surcharge until 6.0x multiplier

Ps: sorry late reply.

UberPTY

The same in Panama City, Panama. I will try to contact another drivers to try open a subcategory for Panama.

Many of us use whastapp so try to contact them and make the subcategory for your country.

PS.: Sorry for my English

Selamat malam semua, greeting from fellow Jakarta uber slave, oops i mean driver :smiles:

I got uberPOOL order from sarinah thamrin to Summarecon Mall Serpong. Drove for 62minutes (+20minutes pickup time) and 21++ miles. The fare is Only Rp 50.500

How is that called profitable??? The condition got even worse, got an uberPOOL fare for only Rp 9.500 (drove for about 35min including pickup time).

Goodluck for u guys out there, the "Honeymoon" is over baby. Uber gonna squeeze us harder harder and harder

P.S: Average Jakarta Drivers earning is about $40-45 (more than 12 hrs online a day) gross. Most of Jakarta drivers is "modal nekat". It means they dont do the math logically, they just excited to own and drive a car. CMIIW

Last edited by a moderator:

popeyes

Gimana kang di bandung? Aman orderannya?
Hi Adi,
Not so good here in Bandung. I think it because of over supply of driver. For a city like Bandung, there are 60-90 new drivers every single week.
Sometimes I drove for 1 hour plus still no order. The best week is only a week before Lebaran (Indonesia long holiday festive) and the week of Lebaran. During these 2 weeks my avg is:
0.99 trips per hour
Rp. 41,931 income per hour
Rp. 42,108 income per trip (Rp 13,135/USD)
That was the best 2 weeks

My overall avg is:
0.9 trips per hour
Rp. 34,878 income per hour
Rp. 38,478 income per trip

My highest trip was Rp. 341,500 (3.4 surge 154 mins and 9.1 mi)
My lowest trip was Rp. 6,500 (2 mins and 0.7 mi)

From the numbers you can see how good is Bandung right? LOL

I didn't drive Uber everyday. Even there was a full week I didn't drive. But when I drive, averagely 10-12 hours nonstop.

Last edited:
Hi Adi,
Not so good here in Bandung. I think it because of over supply of driver. For a city like Bandung, there are 60-90 new drivers every single week.
Sometimes I drove for 1 hour plus still no order. The best week is only a week before Lebaran (Indonesia long holiday festive) and the week of Lebaran. During these 2 weeks my avg is:
0.99 trips per hour
Rp. 41,931 income per hour
Rp. 42,108 income per trip (Rp 13,135/USD)
That was the best 2 weeks

My overall avg is:
0.9 trips per hour
Rp. 34,878 income per hour
Rp. 38,478 income per trip

My highest trip was Rp. 341,500 (3.4 surge 154 mins and 9.1 mi)
My lowest trip was Rp. 6,500 (2 mins and 0.7 mi)

From the numbers you can see how good is Bandung right? LOL

I didn't drive Uber everyday. Even there was a full week I didn't drive. But when I drive, averagely 10-12 hours nonstop.
Ahoy, popeye! I feel you bruuh, been there done that.

Uber r doing a nonstop recruiting new drivers to be squuezed out. So they can keep the fare low, drivers in drivers out.

In jakarta, most of drivers from uber r active too in G*car and g**bcar (uber competitors). Do the same trend happens in bandung too?

I drive from mon-fri, sometime i drive in sunday too. But most of weekend im using Uber as a rider. And i feel happy yet guilty cuz the fare r ridiculously low, most of the drivers ive talked to r feeling more like a slave than a partner

popeyes

Ahoy, popeye! I feel you bruuh, been there done that.

Uber r doing a nonstop recruiting new drivers to be squuezed out. So they can keep the fare low, drivers in drivers out.

In jakarta, most of drivers from uber r active too in G*car and g**bcar (uber competitors). Do the same trend happens in bandung too?

I drive from mon-fri, sometime i drive in sunday too. But most of weekend im using Uber as a rider. And i feel happy yet guilty cuz the fare r ridiculously low, most of the drivers ive talked to r feeling more like a slave than a partner
I think Uber is wayyy better than go©@®, I also online with Go©@® sometimes, the pick up point is riddiculus, sometimes can up to 6-10km took about 15-20 minutes ride to pick up. The ride itself only a few km. Not to mention when congestion, no extra money add up to the fares.
The only plus point of Go©@® is, there is no city limitation. You can take order in Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang or Jogja, for example, when I was in Semarang, I turn the app online, and I got 1 order almost immediately.

I haven't applied G®@b yet, but from the info I got, more or less the same with Go©@®, but in G®@b there are red fares when peak hours that could double the fare CMIIW. And often G®@b is more expensive than Uber.
I think Uber still the leader here in Bandung. But due to too many drivers, the order feels so hard to get.
For example today I go online for almost 8 hours, but only get 5 orders, fares collected not even $20 gross!!!
For those who rented a car to drive, I don't know how they pay the rental fee.

I think after the new regulations of the minister of transport is largely imposed, there will be a huge drivers cut in the market. As you know the new regulations are public transport driving lisence, car inspection, and the car registration must be under Trans Uber Cooperation.
For me I will comply with the regulation accordingly.

Hopefully, fingers crossed.

I think Uber is wayyy better than go©@®, I also online with Go©@® sometimes, the pick up point is riddiculus, sometimes can up to 6-10km took about 15-20 minutes ride to pick up. The ride itself only a few km. Not to mention when congestion, no extra money add up to the fares.
The only plus point of Go©@® is, there is no city limitation. You can take order in Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang or Jogja, for example, when I was in Semarang, I turn the app online, and I got 1 order almost immediately.

I haven't applied G®@b yet, but from the info I got, more or less the same with Go©@®, but in G®@b there are red fares when peak hours that could double the fare CMIIW. And often G®@b is more expensive than Uber.
I think Uber still the leader here in Bandung. But due to too many drivers, the order feels so hard to get.
For example today I go online for almost 8 hours, but only get 5 orders, fares collected not even $20 gross!!!
For those who rented a car to drive, I don't know how they pay the rental fee.

I think after the new regulations of the minister of transport is largely imposed, there will be a huge drivers cut in the market. As you know the new regulations are public transport driving lisence, car inspection, and the car registration must be under Trans Uber Cooperation.
For me I will comply with the regulation accordingly.

Hopefully, fingers crossed.
In gr48 there is 70k idr guarantee/trip on rush hour.

I can tell for drivers who rented cars to drive, they r digging their own grave.

Yea lets hope the new regulation will be a win-win solution for both sides.

Im guessing our TS is busy working his a$$ off. Great to know all of you fellow Uber indonesia partner. Cheers!

popeyes

In gr48 there is 70k idr guarantee/trip on rush hour.

I can tell for drivers who rented cars to drive, they r digging their own grave.

Yea lets hope the new regulation will be a win-win solution for both sides.

Im guessing our TS is busy working his a$$ off. Great to know all of you fellow Uber indonesia partner. Cheers!
Is G®@b has no city limitation too? Or just like Uber?

drewZ

and now uber almost pay very late,
i havent got the payment since last Thursday, Holy crap !!!!

and the representative just said "wait wait and wait"

Does anyone know the email for uber finance department?

ps:
We have 3 persons now
Can we get our sub forum?

popeyes

and now uber almost pay very late,
i havent got the payment since last Thursday, Holy crap !!!!

and the representative just said "wait wait and wait"

Does anyone know the email for uber finance department?

ps:
We have 3 persons now
Can we get our sub forum?
We need 3 active member. All of us are still new member, so post more until you become an active member