I've noted a lot of 5 star pax lately.

zalieos

Member
But 70% of the time the rides and the riders are bad and don't tip. What gives? I'm hesitant to pick up 5 star pax but on the other hand the 30% of paxs who are 5 star tip well and are decent rides. Did Uber reset a lot of paxs ratings to 5 ? Or has it always been like this ?
 

MrChristopherK

Well-Known Member
I reacted the same way when I saw so many 5s pinging...

I figured they're either prefect human beings or brand new riders without a clue ready to give the "average" 3 stars not realizing that's actually bad for us...

Also occasionally they're new underage riders...

I usually avoid 5 Stars although a couple really were true 5 Stars...
 

Chi Bones

Well-Known Member
Also, don’t drive during any Month with an R in it or on any day of the week ending in Y

Don’t pick up 5⭐️ Riders?

You people have rationalized yourself into a dystopian LaLaLand where everything is ugly and every outcome is bad.
 

Rsabcd

Well-Known Member
I had 4 5☆s on a row, 3 first time riders and a second time rider.

20170926_112007.png


In my experience, new riders tip more often than regular riders.
 

just uberX

Well-Known Member
Dont matter what rating they have as a rider, simple fact if you dont tip. Well you know how the rest goes my fellow drivers lol.
 

PrestonT

Well-Known Member
Now with in app tipping, you will see many more 5* riders, as we simply don't know whether they will tip at the point we are forced to rate them.
 

just uberX

Well-Known Member
Now with in app tipping, you will see many more 5* riders, as we simply don't know whether they will tip at the point we are forced to rate them.
Its simple, wait till they get off the car first and give them what ever rating you think they deserved , if you find out later on that they tipped . You can always email support to change their rating to 5. Now if you get one of those people that actually wait in the car to see what you rate them, then give them 5 stars but do not slide to complete.
 

just uberX

Well-Known Member
People actually wait till you Rate them?
Yes ive had a couple folks that actually sits in my car for a bit or outside of my car trying look in lol. The ones that sits in my car after we arrived. I tell them i cant slide end trip till you leave my car , its for insurance reasons.
 
Top