• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I've got a compact SUV.....

Oh My

These SideCar cheapskates thought they ordered a $9 U-Haul/moving service/cargo van today.

Seven boxes, full length mirrors, floor standing lamps........

Twice within 3 hours by different riders!

What is it about RIDEshare that they don't understand?

Throw a $50 bill through the window and I'd be happy to help out but my vehicle is not a prostitute.

Last edited:

jay415

These SideCar cheapskates thought they ordered a $9 U-Haul/moving service/cargo van today.

Seven boxes, full length mirrors, floor standing lamps........

Twice within 3 hours by different riders!

What is it about RIDEshare that they don't understand?

Throw a $50 bill through the window and I'd be happy to help out but my vehicle is not a prostitute.
Why did you even agree to do it the first time. I drive an suv and and i have been there before. I tell them no from the get go and cancel on them. This is a rideshare and nothing else

Oh My

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why did you even agree to do it the first time. I drive an suv and and i have been there before. I tell them no from the get go and cancel on them. This is a rideshare and nothing else
I didn't "agree" to anything. I was presented with all this junk upon arrival. Did I state somewhere above that I gave them a "ride"? I drove around the corner, waited out the remainder of the 5 mins and collected the "no show" fee.

One of the cheap 21 year old tramps even had the nerve to say "Is this OK, we have to go upstairs for more boxes and you don't have to help us load this stuff or anything?". No shit Ashleigh, I'd be too busy jockeying my car back/forth in front of the entrance to the parking garage I'm blocking but I'm not doing that either.

There's a U-haul place within walking distance of their current domain and new, cheaper ghetto pad where they can rent a van for $19.95. My guess is she lost her drivers license at the ripe age of 20 and U-haul turned her away. Akmed, the cab driver might be delighted by her presence though. And she'll even tip him.