It's the algorithm, stupid

Damn Boy

Apparently Uber is stealing surge rates.surging for the pax but not driver. Also other thing I figured today is that algorithm limits you to one surge ride. After you've done first surge ride you won't get the 2 nd surge one even if it is surging in the area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190426-145100_Uber.jpg
    Screenshot_20190426-145100_Uber.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 76

yankdog

Apparently Uber is stealing surge rates.surging for the pax but not driver. Also other thing I figured today is that algorithm limits you to one surge ride. After you've done first surge ride you get the 2 ND one even if it is surging in the area.
Glad someone finally posted about this.

Well known. Uber and Lyft are disgusting

Freddie Blimeau

See like I don't drive all that much, you know, but it doesn't surprise me these sleazy creeps are doing this. Gotta boost the bottom line for the IPO, you know. The dumbasses won't get it from the PAX, so they steal it from the drivers instead. Next thing you know, man, they're gonna send Uber employees in the streets of SF to rob homeless people of their change they got from begging.

Jo3030

See like I don't drive all that much, you know, but it doesn't surprise me these sleazy creeps are doing this. Gotta boost the bottom line for the IPO, you know. The dumbasses won't get it from the PAX, so they steal it from the drivers instead. Next thing you know, man, they're gonna send Uber employees in the streets of SF to rob homeless people of their change they got from begging.

I could see that happening.