It's sad!

Gemini_nkr

There are skilled drivers and unskilled drivers, I have driven in worse storms in Atlanta than what has shown so far............making blanket statements just lables you in the category of unskikked drivers.
The last 'Snowmageddon' I saw people with 4x4 tricks lose control while I drove past them in a ragedy old 1997 Nissan Altima, it all depends on your skill level as a driver.

UberBlackPr1nce

There are skilled drivers and unskilled drivers, I have driven in worse storms in Atlanta than what has shown so far............making blanket statements just lables you in the category of unskikked drivers.
The last 'Snowmageddon' I saw people with 4x4 tricks lose control while I drove past them in a ragedy old 1997 Nissan Altima, it all depends on your skill level as a driver.
Typical desparate driver response.

pjrxj

Typical uber driver that knows everything response.

I agree. I'm from the North and a lot of the weather concerns that a lot of Southerners are worried about are common. Also having to work in all conditions I have no problem working through this storm. The only caution I have is being on the road with unskilled drivers.

Ivin

Depending on where you've learned how to drive, heavy rains/light snow shouldn't be a problem OR you will spin out/hydroplane. I think the basics that are missing for most people are keep off brakes and accel when you feel you're going over water / sudden loss of control using minimal steering wheel input only.

Typical uber driver that knows everything response.

I agree. I'm from the North and a lot of the weather concerns that a lot of Southerners are worried about are common. Also having to work in all conditions I have no problem working through this storm. The only caution I have is being on the road with unskilled drivers.

DopeyDaDriver

some of the recent "monsoons" have been far more dangerous. I, too, learned to drive up north and found Atlanta to be a joke "weather-wise", but the drivers up there have some respect for each other and the conditions... people down here can just be so stupid

SpeedyGonzalez11

Wrong. 4x4 and jeeps / hummers were rhe only vehicles getting thru that ice storm. Keep making stuff up tho. I'm sure others will believe

Gemini_nkr

@@@@@@, I didn't drive, some of you people are just stupid and @@@@@@ed............

Wrong. 4x4 and jeeps / hummers were rhe only vehicles getting thru that ice storm. Keep making stuff up tho. I'm sure others will believe

WRONG, I never said they were not moving, people with 4x4 thought they can just drive through ice, overtook me driving crazy and many landed in a ditch. I drove an Altima through it cautiously.