It's over

MikiG

3.5 hours for $25.12. Sat at the airport for almost an hour for 7.50 fare. And Uber keeps airing ads for more people to join uber as drivers. Guess its back to delivering pizza part time. Was fun while it lasted.
Hi i was up at the airport for a few n only got two hits from the mall for short trips sucks..

Chisox1125

Definitely not. However, that seems to be the norm now. I know it's the slow season and just hope the heard thins out a bit so I can at least get back over $10 consistently. Not trying to get rich, just a little extra income. Mailman by day.
What hours and days to you work?

markus300

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unfortunately the wrong hours I know. I'm trying to work later but my day job prevents me staying up too late. Friday day thru evening same on sunday since those are my only 2 days off, a couple other evenings when I feel like it. Used to do just fine working the mediocre shifts but I'm gonna have to adapt or quit complaining at least lol. Oh well.

ABC123DEF

The investors should be pretty furious once they learn and fully understand that they're being licked like lollipops...the good ole Charms sucker treatment.

Ranger3209

3.5 hours for $25.12. Sat at the airport for almost an hour for 7.50 fare. And Uber keeps airing ads for more people to join uber as drivers. Guess its back to delivering pizza part time. Was fun while it lasted.
Keep in mind the PTC has put ad posters/ digital signs, in the airport telling passengers UBER/ Lyft is illegal ,this could be keeping scarring some passengers away. I dont sit at the tampa airport and do very well 100.00 a day not even trying hard mostly in pinellas.

DAG

Ranger3209,
Have you had any navagation problems in Pinellas? Evertime I try to work there, I get called to condos were it is hard to find the rider; however, I call them and very diplomatically direct myself to pick up. Then, I get a destination that GPS doesn't understand and my rider says "this first time I go there". Hard to earn good ratings when both driver and GPS are lost.

I tend to stay in Hillsborough because I know it better. However. When I get a destination to Pinellas, I try to pick up a ride or two over there to avoid deadhead back to Hillsborough.

Katness

Keep in mind the PTC has put ad posters/ digital signs, in the airport telling passengers UBER/ Lyft is illegal ,this could be keeping scarring some passengers away. I dont sit at the tampa airport and do very well 100.00 a day not even trying hard mostly in pinellas.
How many hours are u working per/day....and is that morning, evening or nites? Thanks!