Its only the "All Americans"

Uberk5487

What's up with "all American" demographic total lack of respect and consideration for others.....their rich but they don't tip.....they have both parent but act like bastards, their rude arrogant and obnoxious.....and what really kills me is how they constantly try to force me to transport more than 4 people when they know I can lose my "business and license".....last night every request was 5 or more people and a dumb blonde try to get two big dogs and five people in my Toyota yaris.....and got angry when i politely said no....will probably write uber and say I wouldn't take her "service dog(s)".....these people are so slithery that I have to record all my interactions with them ....just to protect myself against their lies and their assaults on my livelihood.....it's getting old....

Last edited:

UberCheese

Brief History of americas, africa, and australia:

Immigrants from one nation come by the droves. Kill the natives, then claim to be native and naïve about it.

Create complicated systems of servitude where only some are considered as variations of human. Others are not.

Create laws of guilt that penalize some and reward others. Crack cocaine? Go to prison. Opoid problem, here is a RX for more and a treatment voucher when you feel better.

This would be why this happens to you. They dont consider you human, but as a servant to do as youre told.

What's up with "all American" demographic total lack of respect and consideration for others.....their rich but they don't tip.....they have both parent but act like bastards, their rude arrogant and obnoxious.....and what really kills me is how they constantly try to force me to transport more than 4 people when they know I can lose my "business and license".....last night every request was 5 or more people and a dumb blonde try to get two big dogs and five people in my Toyota yaris.....and got angry when i politely said no....will probably write uber and say I wouldn't take her "service dog(s)".....these people are so slithery that I have record all my interactions with them ....just to protect myself against their lies and their assaults on my livelihood.....it's getting old....

UberCheese

Yoi just wait and see. President trump will get close to billion $$ in insurance check for damages on his west palm property while my insurance claim for flooding will be denied. I am telling you .

His Grace, The Donald, of benevolence to The "All American," blessed be his name, is entitled to the full treasury. You know that.

Uberk5487

Brief History of americas, africa, and australia:

Immigrants from one nation come by the droves. Kill the natives, then claim to be native and naïve about it.

Create complicated systems of servitude where only some are considered as variations of human. Others are not.

Create laws of guilt that penalize some and reward others. Crack cocaine? Go to prison. Opoid problem, here is a RX for more and a treatment voucher when you feel better.

This would be why this happens to you. They dont consider you human, but as a servant to do as youre told.
Its true....but you get censured for mentioning how things really are... I don't think its as much about race as it is about class....once some people get a lot of money they feel everyone else is beneath them and undeserving of respect......and some not so rich people behave like this also....uber has allowed working class people to feel like upper class people and get chauffeured around and have a servant for just pennies on the dollar.......