It's Official...Uber Banned in London

Inshur

djhives

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4522816/uber-stripped-london-licence/

Its all a a part of uber's 180 days of change.

upload_2017-9-22_8-20-58.jpeg

Frankyfiggs

Haha, they also have terrorist attacks every month, he makes deblasio look good

They also got banned in Italy, but the italians let them back in after they proved they could shut uber down

theitalian

Haha, they also have terrorist attacks every month, he makes deblasio look good

They also got banned in Italy, but the italians let them back in after they proved they could shut uber down
In Italy there is only Uber Black and the guys that already had the licence can operate. There is no oversaturation. By the way in Europe Uber has been recognized as a transportation company so they have to follow the rules. This is one of the main reason government agency exist: prevent the manipulation of the market.

Frankyfiggs

In Italy there is only Uber Black and the guys that already had the licence can operate. There is no oversaturation. By the way in Europe Uber has been recognized as a transportation company so they have to follow the rules. This is one of the main reason government agency exist: prevent the manipulation of the market.
They can do that because in Italy only nationals can get the license and pass it father to son yea?

If Italy had laws like the US all those African migrants would waltz in to Palermo and work for uber.

Ps my folks are from bari and naples

djhives

Look at the bright side guys, With the uber office now closing in London, uber will have to fire all those overpaid employees and executives. Uber can now use that extra surplus to help illegal immigrants and "dreamers" instead of giving drivers increased rates. See the glass half full?

bigdreamslittlemoney

Lol i don't know if true just heard from a friend in london a rumor is going on there that the bomb on the train was transported by a uber driver. the guy requested a uber driver and he picked up package and dropped it of to the bomber in the train station. Don't know if true or not, just a reminder don't pick up packages without people.

LiveNLearn

Its so pathetic. How is one the hugest companies in the world getting kicked out of countries every now and then. Like the drunk guy at the bar. Lol

It would be the equivelent of a country kicking out Apple.

How they can continue their shady operations in New York City the "capital of the world" is beyond me.

They truly without a doubt have no interest what so ever to do the right thing. Unless countries choke slam them once in a while.

All they know how to do is cut throat business.

Zubera

Lol i don't know if true just heard from a friend in london a rumor is going on there that the bomb on the train was transported by a uber driver. the guy requested a uber driver and he picked up package and dropped it of to the bomber in the train station. Don't know if true or not, just a reminder don't pick up packages without people.
Uber drivers are like $5 kamikazes. Terrorists don't even need to raise real suicide bombers when they can get them for $5 each smh

Frankyfiggs

Ql1lP
That is interesting. Tho I'm betting Mr Khan has alot of buddies who own the taxis of London, and they paid Khan for some love.

We dont want uber to be banned, but we want the city to force uber to change its rules.. fair fares rates and show the destination before acceptance cus it is a fhv service not a yellow where the driver doesn't know what is his next destination.

Rustyshackelford

We dont want uber to be banned, but we want the city to force uber to change its rules.. fair fares rates and show the destination before acceptance cus it is a fhv service not a yellow where the driver doesn't know what is his next destination.
Speak for yourself I know plenty of black car drivers that would love Uber banned. Forget all the yellow and green. Uber is a cancer. You don't fix cancer. You remove it

Inshur New York