It's official, Pool is going to make you rich!

Fuberal

Drivers will get an extra 95 cents for each additional pax picked up on Pool. Yeeessss, I needed that, now I'm in, Pool forever!

Bpr2

Until uber pulls a Lyft and makes pool pay the same as x; still will not bite. Tried it again yesterday and well, one pool wanted a drive thru and threw a fit since I had to go pick up another rider; and another experience yesterday was one pax was on the phone and a pax I picked up after her decided that playing his racist rap music at max volume on his phone was okay. Had to tell him to lower it since the other pax was on the phone. The look of shock on his face… psh

Fuberal

Until uber pulls a Lyft and makes pool pay the same as x; still will not bite. Tried it again yesterday and well, one pool wanted a drive thru and threw a fit since I had to go pick up another rider; and another experience yesterday was one pax was on the phone and a pax I picked up after her decided that playing his racist rap music at max volume on his phone was okay. Had to tell him to lower it since the other pax was on the phone. The look of shock on his face… psh
Now you'll get 95 cents extra for your trouble.

Has anyone got the official announcement from Uber on their app yet? They must have leaked it to the media before sending us the news.

uberhacker

Didn't uber make pool pay same as X? Did the go back to original .85/.11 rates?

Vergence

Won't be surprised if Uber takes 25% of that since they collect their cut for the cancellation fees. So in actuality, it's 71 cents.

NUBERR

IMG_7489.PNG
IMG_7488.PNG
IMG_7487.PNG

SorryBluetoothOnly

So in this edition of 180 days of change they "upgraded" a service that none of us even want.

I can't believe that they couldn't even make it an even $1.00 to break the psychological barrier that drivers will have about this bonus being mere pocket change. But even $1 would be insulting. So dumb.

Once they take 6df away like they did in few cities, will this be called 150 days of change?

180 days of spare change.

adrep1984

Everything bedsides in app tipping and 6 dfs ( which they are now retracting) has been a complete joke to drivers.

Right when I saw it was all geared towards pool I disregarded it immediately. Didn't even bother to check what they were offering because i knew it would be a slap in the face as always.

New2This

But even $1 would be insulting.

I went to the Uber meeting here in DC. We get $1. The extra dollar went over like a fart in church. People were underwhelmed to say the least.

I can do one cancel and get $4 or I can go out of my way to pick somebody up for $1. Uber math

SorryBluetoothOnly

Everything bedsides in app tipping and 6 dfs ( which they are now retracting) has been a complete joke to drivers.

Right when I saw it was all geared towards pool I disregarded it immediately. Didn't even bother to check what they were offering because i knew it would be a slap in the face as always.

Getting rid of pool or paying rate X each passenger would be the only changes that drivers would really care about.

Hail Macbeth

Lyft already pays out Line at X rates. It's actually pretty good, I thought.

This $.95... I mean, if you were driving pool before.... may as well... take the extra .95?

Subjugator

I do it for the trip count. Sometimes I make more than x foo if I grab a surge ride. Keep that surge pool going for longer than an x would be. Also I get tipped.