• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

It's like a graveyard out here

Uber00

Lolzz I had my destination filter set to montvale, got a ping in Elmwood park texted passenger destination was still Elmwood park. Set stop new request in app, went home to take a sheet and passenger texted me saying "hey the app says your still on the same road" I ignored it and passenger cancelled.

t.r. warrior

Eclipse,what part of ocean do you work?disnt realize there was any business there in the winter.I hear lakewood isnt bad, late at night though.

eclipse3256

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eclipse,what part of ocean do you work?disnt realize there was any business there in the winter.I hear lakewood isnt bad, late at night though.
I'm not ruining my car with all the potholes in the hood. I see Lakewood surges various times of the day. Must be when the temples are letting loose. I work Toms River brick area

You and 300 other drivers. LOL
300?? More like 75 on a daily basis during the day.

Damon m

Lolzz I had my destination filter set to montvale, got a ping in Elmwood park texted passenger destination was still Elmwood park. Set stop new request in app, went home to take a sheet and passenger texted me saying "hey the app says your still on the same road" I ignored it and passenger cancelled.
I set destination to go to Red Bank..I was in fairfield..I got a trip going to Connecticut..lol..that feature hardly works

Canteev

I dunno maybe I'm just picky, but to travel that far for $60 (assuming tip not known in advance) seems low.
The math doesn't work here. At non-Shore rate, one needs a trip at least 70-mile long to get to $60, which means close to a 1.5 hour drive.

Skyhakw2472

The math doesn't work here. At non-Shore rate, one needs a trip at least 70-mile long to get to $60, which means close to a 1.5 hour drive.
Don't forget the $20 toll for crossing the bridge. That would mean $40 for the trip. 50 minutes that is reasonable getting $40 on the trip.

Blunt power