• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

It's getting worse.

tohunt4me

TSA is always hiring www.usajobs.gov
Reminder Sports Fans: u have to pass a drug test. Federal gov doesn’t care about your state’s maryjane acceptance.
T.S.A. pays $10.00 an hour to grope passengers and go through suitcases of dirty underwear !

Of course
Every now & then
You get to Shoot One.

Had a mad man in New Orleans airport
Who lived across the street
Try to attack airport personell with
Wasp Spray & a machette . . .

May he Rest in Peace.

( a Former Taxi Driver )

It's more like capitalism at it's finest. Soak the customer and the employees, close up shop and run like hell.
Thats why they Love Foreign Labor.

Give them Mesothelioma and Send them Home to Die.
No Lawsuits 20 years later.

NO RESPONSIBILITY.

OR INCENTIVE FOR CORPORATIONS TO BEHAVE RESPONSIBLY !

" STRIP MINE THE LABOR "!

Instead of "Government job", let's call it "Government sanctioned pyramid scheme". It'll make more sense and is more accurate.
" Cap & Trade "

" Carbon Tax"

Attachments

moJohoJo

Took 51% of the ride total. I tell Pax all the time that they need to leave earlier or Byrd or Lime like 4 blocks away. I do wish I had more of that fare ofc, but robbing these drunks blind should come from the guy listening to and smelling these people. Just crazy
I'VE HAD 80 % TAKEN OUT OF MY GROSS FARE BEFORE .

Took 51% of the ride total. I tell Pax all the time that they need to leave earlier or Byrd or Lime like 4 blocks away. I do wish I had more of that fare ofc, but robbing these drunks blind should come from the guy listening to and smelling these people. Just crazy
The average here is around a 55% cut for Uber . 45 % for me but i had up to 80 % taken from me and it is NOT uncommon for Uber when they take out from 55% to 70 % % from my trip .

Just BS

Why doesn't anyone complain when UBER takes a loss on a trip? You all sound like a bunch of crybabies. Life's not fair. Never has been. You'll get out what you put in.

This is such an easy gig. All the hard work has been done for you. They created the app. Did all the advertising and found you customers. Yet all you do is whine like a bunch of school girls. Suck it up Buttercup or go find a real job, where you have to sit in traffic to & from, punch a time clock and get told what to do by some snot nose kid whose parents paid for him to sit in a classroom for four years... that's if you can pass the prerequisite drug test.

moJohoJo

Don't complain until they take out 80% in commission . It happened to me . After gas, pro rating car payment, insurance and maintenance i paid them instead of being paid for this trip .
Driver Total Payout

$2.62

Mon, December 24, 4:51 PM

You Receive

• Base Fare

$0.86

• Distance (1.51 mi × $0.7950/mi)

$1.20

• Time (5.02 min × $0.1125/min)

$0.56
Total
$2.62

Your earnings are always calculated the same way. On every trip you provide, you earn your base fare, plus time and/or distance rates for the length of the trip, plus applicable tolls, fees, surge/Boost, and promotions. To see your rates anytime, see Fares in the menu.

Rider Pays

• Rider Price

$10.07
Rider Payment
$10.07

Includes any booking fees, pass-through fees, contributions, and reimbursable costs such as tolls paid by the rider.

Uber Receives Total $7.45

• Service Fee

$4.45

• Booking Fee

$3.00

TomTheAnt

Why doesn't anyone complain when UBER takes a loss on a trip? You all sound like a bunch of crybabies. Life's not fair. Never has been. You'll get out what you put in.

This is such an easy gig. All the hard work has been done for you. They created the app. Did all the advertising and found you customers. Yet all you do is whine like a bunch of school girls. Suck it up Buttercup or go find a real job, where you have to sit in traffic to & from, punch a time clock and get told what to do by some snot nose kid whose parents paid for him to sit in a classroom for four years... that's if you can pass the prerequisite drug test.
Spot on! I’m just a newbie ant who probably doesn’t know anything of course, but all the whining around here... Fun stuff to read about all the conspiracies and what not. LOL!

moJohoJo

Quit whining like a 5 yr. old school girl who was just stung by a bee . If you were in our shoes instead of sitting behind an office desk at Corporate headquarters making $100,000 a year picking your nose doing nothing and were an actual driver things would be different for you so, quit your crying and whining like a little girl .