It's Funny How...

SMH Uber

When you pray for long rides, you can't get them and when you are looking to get the short rides to meet the 55 for $85. You can't pay for a short ride.

I've been getting airport ride after airport ride. City to suburb ride. I'm at the airport now and I was in queue for a short time. I got a request, accepted it, but the app took too long to accept and it timed out. After 1 min the system kicked me offline and I had to re-enter the queue.

I shake my fists at uber this weekend, they wont let me win.

But why do I think they would? Silly me!

Anyone else feel sabotaged?

tohunt4me

When you pray for long rides, you can't get them and when you are looking to get the short rides to meet the 55 for $85. You can't pay for a short ride.

I've been getting airport ride after airport ride. City to suburb ride. I'm at the airport now and I was in queue for a short time. I got a request, accepted it, but the app took too long to accept and it timed out. After 1 min the system kicked me offline and I had to re-enter the queue.

I shake my fists at uber this weekend, they wont let me win.

But why do I think they would? Silly me!

Anyone else feel sabotaged?
Every time I turn on the Uber app. !

maybe it'd be nice to see the destination before making a decision on taking a request. dafaq do i know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gooberMike

Im at 30 rides and calling it for now. Gonna watch the orange nightmare debate the chilling pantsuit