• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Its BEEN FUN guys...

Trump Economics

Welp, i just,got banned from LAX without warning. I guess my days are numbered on the platform. Its been fun guys have a great 2017, I guess Im part of the wave of new deactivation. Fun while it lasted... be safe and Uber On.
Changes can look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.

RUSSREED2.0

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Changes can look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
True, but to be lied to your face and then find out you were lied to, thats some shady stuff. However, look around, welcome to 2017...

LA Dispatcher

Mr. Belvedere lol, hahahaha, I dont do LAX mafia stuff. Not my style home fry. But good try...here's my numbers and you explain to me whats going on...
Higher cancelation ratio at LAX? That triggered red flags last time they purged. I pushed it a bit myself this week but still able to enter the queue right now.