Uber Drivers Forum banner
4K views 73 replies 27 participants last post by  RUSSREED2.0 
#1 ·
Welp, i just,got banned from LAX without warning. I guess my days are numbered on the platform. Its been fun guys have a great 2017, I guess Im part of the wave of new deactivation. Fun while it lasted... be safe and Uber On.

#42 ·
all these yrs hidden among us, u been deep, but checkr digged u out. u criminal!!!!!

CONFESS 4 MERCy:mad::mad::mad:
Perhaps the " Uber Inquisition"
Torture the Blaspheme !
Off to the Iron Maiden !
( not the concert)

Attachments

#48 ·
I wonder if you will still get drop off pings from the city
Alllllll the time. I do the dual platform and checked with PINKY and no problem. Uber suggests I go down there.. i went 4 times and everyone smiles and says my account is fine. So, I nod and say, ok, i gotchu... plus like every1 said, LAX is not what it use to be. But neither is Uber, you gotta start taking care of your own
.. P.S. ITS CONFERENCE FINALS GOOO ERRRR PACKERS LOL :p:p:p:p

#68 ·
Mr. Belvedere lol, hahahaha, I dont do LAX mafia stuff. Not my style home fry. But good try...here's my numbers and you explain to me whats going on...
Did you coerce customers into cancelling rides at airport? Uber uses that against us. The driver cancel rate is not the parameter they use to deactivate. All combined cancels is the factor they use against us. Best of luck with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.