1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

It's 4/1/2016 and Lyft is still charging 2015 Toll Rates

Discussion in 'Denver' started by KevRyde, Apr 1, 2016.

1. KevRyde

KevRyde

Driving:
    UberXL
    For all you Denver area Lyft lovers, be aware that Lyft has yet to update their system with the higher 2016 toll rates. Note that unlike Uber - who uses the standard camera toll rates when calculating the rider fare - Lyft uses the discounted AVI (transponder) toll rates. Last night I was charged $9.40 ($2.85 + $2.85 + $3.70) in AVI tolls along the ride from DIA to Boulder, but Lyft added only $9.00 to the rider fare ($2.70 +$2.70 + $3.60 which were the AVI rates for 2015).

Once again I will be submitting a support request to Lyft for another $0.40 adjustment.

upload_2016-4-1_9-47-52.png

upload_2016-4-1_9-38-59.png

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Ask them about it on Twitter. They will probably fix it.

3. Frontier Guy

Frontier Guy

Driving:
    UberX
    Thus why I don't take the toll roads. I tell pax that I don't have a transponder, and I don't have enough trips to make it worthwhile. Not to mention given what we pay in license fees (especially the "special" $45 fee), there should not be toll roads. BTW, per MapQuest, you saved 1.2 miles and 1.7 minutes, depending on time of day and traffic going NW PKWY vs. US 36, 270, I-70, Pena.