Uber Drivers Forum banner

It would appear the rideshare game in Toronto changes tonight !

2K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  METRO3 
#1 ·
Instaryde is back !!!! Check out the text I just got 4 times in one minute

Attachments

See less See more
#28 ·
they called me again at 12pm while i was in the shower lol my phone is set to auto answer and didnt say anything and she was like hello hello and hung up and called again and again i didnt say anything lol. It seems they have stopped though i have their app still running. no more pings since 12pm.

oh nope got another one just now but the app crashed :( useless. damn now i want them to call me again so i can ***** about their useless app.

#31 ·
they called me again at 12pm while i was in the shower lol my phone is set to auto answer and didnt say anything and she was like hello hello and hung up and called again and again i didnt say anything lol. It seems they have stopped though i have their app still running. no more pings since 12pm.

oh nope got another one just now but the app crashed :( useless. damn now i want them to call me again so i can ***** about their useless app.
Why don't you negotiate a up front cash deal with them. If you don't ask, you won't get it. Everything is possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.