It should be call UBER Non-Support

SD drivertoo

Sorry to hear about this matter. Thanks for letting us know. Please be advised that we are not able to unmatched deliveries for the restaurants. I would highly suggest you visit Greenlight Hub near your location to assist you with regards to this issue so that they can have a further investigation to improve restaurants. Our office is located at XXXXXXXXXX anytime within our office hours from Thursday - Friday: 10AM - 5PM.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.Why do you people continually lie to us when we attempt to use the email support?

I know that you can stop any further requests because it’s been done before.

See below

PLEASE DO REMOVE ME FROM ANY FUTURE REQUESTS FROM ++++++.

I had an issue with pick up from the restaurant

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 9:07:11 PM · RUSH

Thank you for writing in, Redacted. We apologize for the long waiting at the pick up location and we perfectly understand how it could reduce your capacity to earn more if not for a situation like this one. I will make sure that this will be properly addressed.

To compensate you for the time spent waiting for this order, I've added a $5 miscellaneous payment to your account, which will appear on your next payment statement. Though it may not reflect right away on your app, rest assured this will show up within 24-48 hours.

Moving forward, you wouldn't be receiving any trip requests from this particular restaurant in the future. Likewise, you can easily request to remove this restriction in the future.

Rest assured that we're always doing the best we can to ensure that every transaction and actions are fair to better serve valued partners like you.

I am glad I was able to resolve your concern, and make you smile for today. Safe trip and best regards!

Merc7186

$5 fee added....sounds like you got over on them, well done sir....well done.

Oh wait, it's an UberEats story.....nevermind, you're an idiot.