It looks like the $600/week FREE CHEESE is to get extended!

AllenChicago

It’s not extended yet. They are not anywhere near ready to vote on it yet. Plus they are going on break for about 2 weeks. They won’t be back till I think July 17th and the $600 ends July 25th. They are usually not to fast so we’ll just have to see what happens.

It technically ends July 31st which is a Friday but most unemployment weeks end on Saturday or Sunday, so that $600 for that week won’t be paid because it’s not a full week.
Congress returns on Monday July 20th. If the same Governors who shut down the country last time, do it again between now and July 20th, the $600 will be extended. (Those governors were NY/MI/IL/CA. Those states control 74% of U.S. Commerce)

Ylinks

Congress returns on Monday July 20th. If the same Governors who shut down the country last time, do it again between now and July 20th, the $600 will be extended. (Those governors were NY/MI/IL/CA. Those states control 74% of U.S. Commerce)
Yes, you'll get your $600, but only if you agree to kneel for the national anthem.

tcaud

If they give us more money it's because they are old and afraid of catching COVID. Also they want to prevent a run on Uber/Lyft/Doordash that would crater prices and app-based services generally. So far things are going smoothly: those who are working are making more than those who aren't, but nobody (well, not many) are out on the street.

whatyoutalkinboutwillis

Hijacked years ago by the Radical Left. Black Lives Matter? It should be renamed Red Lives Matter, because that's what it represents now.
Post automatically merged:

Nobody can give you freedom.

Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.

If you're a man, you take it.
LOL!!! The white people in this country would twist themselves into 30 knots if large numbers of black people tried to TAKE their freedom. LOL. We can't even take a knee in silence without y'all clutching your pearls. And sorry if I decline the Ice-T get rich quick scheme of making money by pimping women.

It's so refreshing to see all the white people telling us black people how we should vote, live, and rise up. That was sarcasm in case some of y'all don't get it. Because most of you seem tone-deaf. It's always funny (sarcasm) that the right says we shouldn't listen to the whites on the left while telling us we should listen to them. Bye!!!

Last edited:

Valar Dohaeris

LOL!!! The white people in this country would twist themselves into 30 knots if large numbers of black people tried to TAKE their freedom. LOL. We can't even take a knee in silence without y'all clutching your pearls. And sorry if I decline the Ice-T get rich quick scheme of making money by pimping women.

It's so refreshing to see all the white people telling us black people how we should vote, live, and rise up. That was sarcasm in case some of y'all don't get it. Because most of you seem tone-deaf. It's always funny (sarcasm) that the right says we shouldn't listen to the whites on the left while telling us we should listen to them. Bye!!!
Bye!!!

Johnny Mnemonic

I'm not telling you to listen to me.
053803fa790250ff4ba16e8184c8ffad.jpg

SpeedyGonzalez11

Let us see, we the people still have to pay for

- Iraq war
- 2009 bailout
- Obamacare
- Free prescription drugs
- Trump tax cut
- Coronavirus pandemic

It is like we have an unlimited credit card which is now over $26,000,000,000,000 (TRILLION). http://www.usdebtclock.org
So each taxpayer now owes the government $211,000 in order to pay off the debt. But no worries...we have lowered the interest rates to ZERO!!!!
MMT much?

As to your first point, they might be. The black community has voted D for the past 70 years and then scratch their heads when their neighborhoods look worse today than they did in 1990. Keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

As to your second point, the Asian vote is already Democrat. Considering Asians by and large are a two parent household, impress upon their children hard work and education, I have no idea why they skew D. Many inner-city Asians face racism from, you guessed it, blacks.

The correct pluralization of "Republicants" would be without the apostrophe. You aren't overly bright, are you?
Are you slow?

To your second point, bullshit. Most of the issues that plague your neighborhoods are due to a failure of leadership to tackle the issues that plague your neighborhoods. There is no introspection in the black community; instead of taking an approach as to how "we" can fix it, it's always "they" did this to us.

Gee, why would anyone have a problem with BLM or Colin K? "What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want them? NOW!"

BLM is a Marxist org that props up the likes of Joanne Chesimard as a hero. They are an arm of the radical left. No thanks.

Kap wore socks depicting police as pigs. He's worn shirts with Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. He's a multi-millionaire complaining about oppression. The guy is a tool.

Malcom X said it best when discussing how blacks elevate dancers or trumpet players as leaders. "These aren't leaders. These are puppets and clowns that have been set up over the black community by the white community and made celebrities".

No thanks.
You think you're sticking gaslighting and misconstruing basic facts? Stop quoting malcolm x. He would have shot your ass.

Last edited:

Tony73

Looking on the Bright Side of COVID-19

1.) The virus didn't originate in the U. S.
Imagine if it did. The U. S. would be charged with crimes against humanity. We would be paying trillions of dollars in compensation for killing a half-million (and rising) people. Workers at the company responsible for the virus leak and public officials who allowed our citizens to travel abroad would be in jail charged with mass murder. Every one in the world and half of the U. S. citizens would believe Trump did it on purpose. People all over the world would be shamed for calling it the Yankee Flu. NOT!

2.) It happened during a presidential election year.
By September both parties will be in a bidding war to see which can get credit for sending us money. Fear not people. Regardless of the long term economic consequences, by October we will be getting FREE MONEY. A lot of it.
Isn’t the timing a little too perfect? 🤔

SpeedyGonzalez11

To your second point, bullshit. Most of the issues that plague your neighborhoods are due to a failure of leadership to tackle the issues that plague your neighborhoods. There is no introspection in the black community; instead of taking an approach as to how "we" can fix it, it's always "they" did this to us.

Introspection does occur in the black community. However when that happens a crab in a bucket mentality manifests and you are insulted for not drinking the kool-aid. There is a reason black people with any kind of work ethic and intelligence leave the dem ran ghettos and hoods ASAP. The hood is rife with victim mentality and personal responsibility is hardly mentioned. Naturally they will stay poor and ignorant in a vicious cycle. Which is right were white liberals want black people to stay, or else they might become stable members of society and abandon them like they did in years past.
Yes, white liberals want to keep black people down, that's why they do what they can to pass programs to educate them and get them healthcare. What kind of alternate fact reality do you live in? Republicans routinely deny them housing and jobs and you expect them to suddenly come up with prosperity in hand?

BunnyK

I say black people should own their own problems before crying to others. Will you?

Uberguyken

Many of us vote for Democrats because we aren't welcome on the other side. The Democrats wouldn't side (openly) with racists, but the Republicans always find it difficult to renounce them. Don't scratch YOUR head wondering why the party that vilified Colin Kaepernick doesn't get the black vote. Or that they are still having difficulty understanding the whole Black Lives Matter movement. Republicans are worse than the Democrats because at least we have a seat at the table with Democrats. Republicans only want us to clean up the table afterward.

And while many of us have voted Democrat for the past 70 years, most of the issues that plague our neighborhoods are systemic and can't be corrected by one party or one group of people.
You might have a seat.... But they don't give two F's what you have to say... Get a grip your nothing but a bargaining chip to the Democrats..

Their history of how they treated minorities is a total fail.... And yet you idiots keep voting for them...

You deserve what you get....

It's cute how you can go on blast on whites, but If I took the time to blast blacks for the continued ignorance you live in I'd be painted a racist. I say your racist and need to get over yourself. I'm not bending a knee to you or any other Black person... F that stand up and make something of yourself and stop blaming the white man..... Idiots

crusoeatl

It is like we have an unlimited credit card which is now over $26,000,000,000,000 (TRILLION). http://www.usdebtclock.org
So each taxpayer now owes the government $211,000 in order to pay off the debt. But no worries...we have lowered the interest rates to ZERO!!!!
Tax payers pay their taxes to the government in order for the government to pay back the Federal Reserve Bank.
If only the Congress had the cojones to can the Federal Reserve Bank and print the US currency!!! - then this would be a moot point.

Have you ever wondered where does the interest percentage you pay on credit cards, cars, homes - anything with interest - come from? Ever heard of LIBOR? London Inter Banks Offer Rate. That's right. The interest the whole world pays is up to the Bank Of England - set up differently in each country. They own the Federal Reserve Bank in the US and ALL Central Banks around the world. They are private bankers. Nothing "Federal" about them. They print money out of thin air and LOAN it to the governments around the world. WITH interest. (that's why you see that they now lowered the interest to zero - not the government, but the FEDs as they are called - temporary change because of the pandemic, they will still make their money).

So back to my point - if the US Congress decided to abolish the Federal Reserve Bank and print the US currency (which is granted to the Congress by the Constitution) - we would have NO interest to pay on the money printed and NO DEBT! The money would be printed in just the right amount to suffice the needs of the US economy at any particular time, pandemic or prosper/bad times within the economy cycle.
And there would be no more cry that we are burdening our descendants and future generations with the "DEBT" we created.

Google The Money Masters - hopefully you'll learn something. Something which all americans should.

Last edited:

Uberguyken

Whom ever you’re talking to is likely a rideshare driver just like you! Y’all in the same boat. Bet that irks you! You know being superior and all. Who do you blame?
Actually I owned my own business for 28 years which I sold for 7 figures and I do uber for fun, and I'm successful at that as well... So if you aren't maybe you need to figure it out.... So I assure you I worked my ass off to be successful and if more people did we would have a better world.

But hey thanks for your opinion even if it was wrong...