It has arrived!!

SMOTY

I was waiting patiently for the new surge yesterday. And it appears the launch day was 16th not 15th! Let’s see if we can make the most out of this. With literally no surge most of the day this won’t hurt on small trips if bonus is $5+ ... @OCJarvis i bet you’ll like!

Also it suppose stay surging longer than before
5DFB447C-D457-4D75-8C1A-8D3F98D51973.png

djyello

Posted this on another thread. Lyft new system has been in place in SD for awhile, here's a tip ..

If your car is available on both platforms lux/regular, you can drive to the pink area on LUX on only, and the surge will be able to build to whatever 2x the pink center shows (That will be the max) It will usually take about 5-7 min to build to the max.. Then you can turn on both platforms or drive away to somewhere better or go somewhere else with your life changing bonus in hand. If you are lucky enough to get the surge ping on LUX, it will be double whatever the pink shows.
Remember, if you leave both lux/regular on while waiting in the surge zone, it will never build to the max.

SMOTY

This is the kind of S*** we get for helping grow the company and the hip hop Lyft dude out there acting like this next best thing to sliced bread. Helping spread the joy of the pink stache. I ain’t mad but sure as he** disappointed at LYFt!!!!!

uberer2016

This is the kind of S*** we get for helping grow the company and the hip hop Lyft dude out there acting like this next best thing to sliced bread. Helping spread the joy of the pink stache. I ain’t mad but sure as he** disappointed at LYFt!!!!!

I don't know what kind of brainwashing they've done to all these Lyft drivers driving around happily with the Lyft amp on the dashboard. They're working for less than minimum wage while Lyft is buying time to eventually replace them all with autonomous vehicles. Doesn't matter what kind of rate cuts there are, I always see a lot of these Lyft amps on the road everywhere.

SMOTY

I don't know what kind of brainwashing they've done to all these Lyft drivers driving around happily with the Lyft amp on the dashboard. They're working for less than minimum wage while Lyft is buying time to eventually replace them all with autonomous vehicles. Doesn't matter what kind of rate cuts there are, I always see a lot of these Lyft amps on the road everywhere.
A lot of time newbies don’t know any better. Although the other day I saw a 2yr driver and just casually said hey what do you think of the new rate cuts. He was like what rate cut!? I got my own business and only drive part time he says. Fine nothing wrong with that but if you’re running a business shouldn’t you in this case know what’s going on? So that was even more sad. But yeah once newbies figure out you can’t really make any money driving the conventional way with Lyft/uber they quit but the next batch of mindless zombies are ready for the next 15+ long pick up!!! and I’ll be honest I probably wouldn’t be happy doing anything else but driving Lyft so it’s tough to part ways right now. If they messed with the rates on every platform I won’t be driving anymore. But For now I just have to keep denying 90%+ of my rides...

OCJarvis

98% of all drivers, Lyft or Uber don't know shitt. Try striking up a conversation one day with a driver anywhere, if you can even find one parked and not driving around in circles looking for their next ride. The strategies that I use, and the numbers that support it go straight over everybody's head. Most drivers don't even know you can deny rides and not even get in trouble. This gig is toast

A lot of time newbies don’t know any better. Although the other day I saw a 2yr driver and just casually said hey what do you think of the new rate cuts. He was like what rate cut!? I got my own business and only drive part time he says. Fine nothing wrong with that but if you’re running a business shouldn’t you in this case know what’s going on? So that was even more sad. But yeah once newbies figure out you can’t really make any money driving the conventional way with Lyft/uber they quit but the next batch of mindless zombies are ready for the next 15+ long pick up!!! and I’ll be honest I probably wouldn’t be happy doing anything else but driving Lyft so it’s tough to part ways right now. If they messed with the rates on every platform I won’t be driving anymore. But For now I just have to keep denying 90%+ of my rides...
Post automatically merged:

That's actually surprising. Are you guys concentrated in three square blocks? LOL.

I know what's going on, you guys are trying to create the bridge from Irvine to Fountain Valley to Garden Grove.

View attachment 312486
We outnumber the brothas ?