It finally happened!!!!

Rocknrlk

Was about ready to call it a morning when I get this ping from the aloft in Scottsdale. 50 minutes going south. Going to southern dunes golf course 3 minutes from home. First time in 2 years I have gotten a ride back to Maricopa. Will get the ride back to Scottsdale soon as no other driver is in town and work a second shift today.

Phxdriver

Met my next door neighbor gave him a ride home 3AM only 20 miles though. That was a couple years ago.

I've taken half a dozen trips down, never got a ride back north. Always mid morning rides down, surprised me to not find any rides north. A few crappy short trips around there, but that's all.

Rocknrlk

I've taken half a dozen trips down, never got a ride back north. Always mid morning rides down, surprised me to not find any rides north. A few crappy short trips around there, but that's all.
Morning airport runs help me get my day started about 60% of the time. Never work down here, a true dead zone with nothing but short crappy rides. If I leave later in the day, give it about 30 minutes on DF and then head up empty.