It’s Time To Celebrate

clmre

Scott they are been very welcoming, helpful no.

Congrats on your 1000, but you better lift your game rating is very low and you don't seem to have many badges.

You must of upset a lot of customers to get to 4.84. I bet they deserved it you sound like a likable guy.

I have noticed when I do a lot of surge jobs my rating does down a couple of points, think the riders are p*ssed off paying more. Avoid any surge riders for awhile see if that improves your rating.

Welcome and safe driving
:eek: seriously where is the goat, situation is getting out hand lol... 'they are been very' what the hell :eek:

kooljp

Ah Ok.
Thank You.
I guess it kind of makes sense but the gambling is a pure coincidence. I can assure you all this Neil isn’t the only gambler in this country so yeah, it’s a coincidence but not like a ‘wow that’s a huge coincidence’

I do not drive a Camry or hang around 7/11 or loathe immigrants. We are all immigrants, even the Aboriginals!!!
My opinion that the traditional custodians of this land are the native animals that inhabit it.
Anyway I am digressing...
Another giveaway Scott is that Neil also used to use a lot of Exclamation Marks!!!!

Just like you... but lots of people in Australia use lots of Exclamation marks!!!!

but you're not Neil, you're Scott...

I really liked Neil...

In fact I just checked, Neil also used precisely 3 exclamation marks just like you Scott...

Case: https://uberpeople.net/threads/taxi-zones.223778/page-2#post-3362613

Ubingdowntown

Overnight I achieved a massive milestone. 1000 5star trips!!!
I am very proud of myself and will be having a big party with my family and friends to celebrate this momentous occasion!
It really does feel good knowing you achieved something great in your life.
Sorry if this is not right content for the forum but I am just way too exited not to share it!

Uber sent me a little celebration note too. That’s really lovely I think. It’s nice to know they care!!! :smiles:
Sarcasm??????

Still, it’s a sense of achievement and something to be proud of!!!
Well I have more than 3000. I can send you a autograph and pic of me next to my car if you want it

DegenerateGambler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Scott they are been very welcoming, helpful no.

Congrats on your 1000, but you better lift your game rating is very low and you don't seem to have many badges.

You must of upset a lot of customers to get to 4.84. I bet they deserved it you sound like a likable guy.

I have noticed when I do a lot of surge jobs my rating does down a couple of points, think the riders are p*ssed off paying more. Avoid any surge riders for awhile see if that improves your rating.

Welcome and safe driving

Really??? I thought 4.84 is pretty good. Lots of drivers around the 4.2 mark so I think I am ok.

clmre

if you are a normal person, can provide a quick smile, say hi/ bye and drive safely is quite easy to maintain a 4.8 rating or higher
i dont provide mints, water, aux, refuse to follow directions on uber trips but i maintain that without any issues, 15000+ trips but my focus is on finding the shortest possible route to increase $/km rather than my rating...

george manousaridis

ok i will have a crack at this
Once upon a time we had a highly controversial, colourful member on here Neil White...
He was a self confessed gambler winning and losing small fortunes on a regular basis, annual trips to Las Vegas etc. At some point he declared his 'retirement' from the forum after 'having won over $1mil' only to come back few months later broke and miserable $50k in debt...
He drives a Camry, likes to camp outside 711 in Elwood waiting for 'corns' and loathes immigrants because 'they steal our jobs and kill the surge...'
Many of us suspect he is using other new accounts to mingle in the forum as he cant help himself, cant stay away...
So you come on here a self proclaimed 'degenerate gambler' who travels to US, controversial posts etc. the backlash you getting is only to be expected
Your starting to Shine! Excellent