• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

It’s 2:30pm on Thursday, Ants...

RideshareSpectrum

A064ED30-E5EC-4189-B7A3-0C7DD74DF826.jpeg
See this? It’s SURGING. That’s what should happen. Before you head out to chase a $15.00 CTB in 90 minutes, consider this:

How many rides from Fidi at 1.5x, might it take you to earn $15.00 ABOVE base? How long?

Then consider:

How long will it take for you to complete that streak today? How long is is going to take to fight with support when the app glitches out and denies you your bonus?

Think about which is the better option. You decide.

lighthouse

I set my DF for the city by 3:45 ! Never fails lol I get a ride latest 4:02

Before that it’s complete silence but I think right before ctb they all jump offline to wait.

seymour

I think the CTB only kicks in at 4pm on Thursdays.

I'll bet you'll still see surge down there most days around 5:30pm.

seymour

Well, I'd prefer both the CB and the surge - preferably with a full express pool waiting patiently at the corner of Mission and Spear - cuz from there and I can easily do a UTurn and go N on Main or continue S on Spear and get the hell out of there.

RideShareJUNKIE

The takings might be juicer with the CTB idea, but it really depends how long you are waiting around to start and finish the CTB motions. Timing is key in how this plays out. Getting 1 streak and 1 or 2 surge rides on the way to the CTB, is how i would go about it, if im driving during CTB windows already of course. I usually start after ctb and finish before pm ctb.

The Gift of Fish

View attachment 272507 See this? It’s SURGING. That’s what should happen. Before you head out to chase a $15.00 CTB in 90 minutes, consider this:

How many rides from Fidi at 1.5x, might it take you to earn $15.00 ABOVE base? How long?

Then consider:

How long will it take for you to complete that streak today? How long is is going to take to fight with support when the app glitches out and denies you your bonus?

Think about which is the better option. You decide.

Oooh. Your font is so big.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Chicago 3
S San Francisco 23
U New York City 16