Issues with Uber Partner App

Webster614

So I have noticed a few times over the last week and a half that I am randomly being taken offline in the app. Does anyone else have this issue? I'll turn the application on, hop in my car and start to head downtown, 10-15 minutes in to my ride I'll say "hmm... no pings, somewhat unusual..." go in to the app and for whatever reason I'm offline. Sometimes it happens if I have been online for an hour or so and without warning (usually it asks to go offline) I'll look up and notice I'm offline.

Starting to become an issue with me as I don't know how long each time I am logged off, how many trips I have potentially missed, etc.

Make sure your volume is up and you're not missing pings. Sometimes when you don't accept a couple pings uber boots you off thinking you forgot to sign off

Gees2016

Yea it happens to me now after the last update....after i start getting pings its good.

Last edited:

phluber

I've been having this problem too. I get mysteriously logged out during guarantee hours and then wonder how much time I missed.

bobby747

well sometimes the app just logs me on for no reason when i am not ready to drive. like i will be coming back from ,n.j and i 100% sure i logged off. as i am driving i get pinged...not good

Phil H

So I have noticed a few times over the last week and a half that I am randomly being taken offline in the app. Does anyone else have this issue? I'll turn the application on, hop in my car and start to head downtown, 10-15 minutes in to my ride I'll say "hmm... no pings, somewhat unusual..." go in to the app and for whatever reason I'm offline. Sometimes it happens if I have been online for an hour or so and without warning (usually it asks to go offline) I'll look up and notice I'm offline.

Starting to become an issue with me as I don't know how long each time I am logged off, how many trips I have potentially missed, etc.
You should be careful of what other apps you have on your phone running or not . IT IS VERY EASY TO GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE

wk1102

If you don't have the app on top, and the screen on its very easy to miss it asking if you want to stay online. Also, the more drivers that are in your area the less time between the app asking yout if you want to stay online.

Sometimes it doesn't even make a sound, just the prompt, it happen just now as I was typing this. Got the prompt but no sound, if I didn't see it I'd be offline now and not even know it.

Webster614

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well sometimes the app just logs me on for no reason when i am not ready to drive. like i will be coming back from ,n.j and i 100% sure i logged off. as i am driving i get pinged...not good
This happened to me last night. Started my night off, went to the Wawa, grabbed gas, coffee and bottle of water. Come back to my car to see my app said "Go Offline". No way I would have gone online, I wasn't planning to switch it on until I got downtown (I'm in the NE). I've never seen it turn on like that. This is all after their recent updates. Wasn't a huge deal, no clue if I missed a ping or not though while in the Wawa, probably not though.