Issues with trips

Nell

I pick up a pax started trip started to navigate to the drop off location, then 20secs ltr the app went back to the pick up address.
First I thought it was a Uber pool then pax told me that she did not requested a pool. I double checked the request and saw that it was indeed a x trip.

10 min ride and could not begin trip.
I tried restarting my phone, I even deleted and reinstalled it. Still with no luck.

I ended up dropping pax to their lives location which was 10 min away.

I cancel the trip and tried to access it on the app so I can put in a ticket to Uber. The cancel trip are not even showing up on my history. I just send Uber a random email.
Hopefully they could pull it up and compensate me for the trip.

I should of pulled over cancel then have her requested.

I know sometimes the app could get buggy at times but it usually fix if I restart my phone or reinstalled.

Uber is really doing this most

Screenshot_20170921-111324.png

Chapindc

I pick up a pax started trip started to navigate to the drop off location, then 20secs ltr the app went back to the pick up address.
First I thought it was a Uber pool then pax told me that she did not requested a pool. I double checked the request and saw that it was indeed a x trip.

10 min ride and could not begin trip.
I tried restarting my phone, I even deleted and reinstalled it. Still with no luck.

I ended up dropping pax to their lives location which was 10 min away.

I cancel the trip and tried to access it on the app so I can put in a ticket to Uber. The cancel trip are not even showing up on my history. I just send Uber a random email.
Hopefully they could pull it up and compensate me for the trip.

I should of pulled over cancel then have her requested.

I know sometimes the app could get buggy at times but it usually fix if I restart my phone or reinstalled.

Uber is really doing this most

View attachment 160272
They're truly the ultimate, I waited after 2 min to cancel on pool, the cancel no show popped up & cancelled, they're still not paying me my $3.75 since 2 days ago, I gave up on it

New2This

They're truly the ultimate, I waited after 2 min to cancel on pool, the cancel no show popped up & cancelled, they're still not paying me my $3.75 since 2 days ago, I gave up on it

Holy Cancel Fees Batman!

I always screenshot the cancel screen after the timer counts down and save it u til I see it post on my account. Has helped with UberAmnesia or when they say I didn't wait long enough

Chapindc

Holy Cancel Fees Batman!

I always screenshot the cancel screen after the timer counts down and save it u til I see it post on my account. Has helped with UberAmnesia or when they say I didn't wait long enough
Lol, them pools don't yet know I'm batman