• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Issue when uploading MOT certificate

Qasim1986

Hi guys,

Right ok I would like any of you guys to please provide me with some assistance. I've uploaded my MOT Test Certificate approximately 4 months ago and it was accepted straight away whereby I carried on working. Now suddenly two days ago I've received an email from Uber stating that my MOT Test Certificate has been rejected because all 4 corners of the MOT Test Certificate could not be seen.

Now I do not understand how my MOT Test Certificate in the first place was accepted if this was the issue. Furthermore it's been 4 months since I've uploaded my MOT Test Certificate. Additionally I have over the past few hours attempted to upload my MOT Test Certificate again but for some reason it keeps on getting rejected for absolutely no reason even though the MOT Test Certificate is still valid.

Have any of you guy experienced the same problem? Also can you guys please provide me with the Driver Operations Team email address or contact number as I need to get working asap.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Uberduberdooo

I bet you haven't had a day off in four months. I think it's their way of making you take a break.

Upload it again and again and they will accept it eventually

You could also give them the details like the number off the logbook and ask them to check it online.

Then there is no argument

babasanfur

I bet if a bc driver said he would only help English drivers youd play the race card so fast that David Blaine or Dynamo wouldnt be able to see how you did it.
It's sometimes terrible when u don't understand jokes
But his name could be from Iraq and I took this as an opportunity to know the guy that's why I said what I said

Now is that clear
So take it as a man and withdraw

So Qasim1986 in private brother as there's idiots in here

Mr. Mister

It's sometimes terrible when u don't understand jokes
But his name could be from Iraq and I took this as an opportunity to know the guy that's why I said what I said

Now is that clear
So take it as a man and withdraw

So Qasim1986 in private brother as there's idiots in here
Try using a smiley or other method of letting people know you are trying to be jocular.

Nature_BOY

Have any of you guy experienced the same problem? Also can you guys please provide me with the Driver Operations Team email address or contact number as I need to get working asap.
this probably happened because uber support is run by complete idiots..
Try emailing them via app, and select 'Help - Partner Guide - Cant find the answer to your question'