ISO Inspection Form help ;)

Khatar

Help. Need the right individual for a car inspection. Does anyone know a person that CAN help out with a little problem. No independent certified mechanic, I need someone who works in a shop thats approved to fill the form and have it pass.

Ad nauseam

Khatar you dont be long here, and you obviously dont care about the end user, the passenger. No matter what your issue is, you've failed to realize that peoples lives are in our hands. Trying to beat the system doesn't end well for anybody.
I don't know you from Adam. But I like how you think,

Funny Karachi, I was gonna call for the ;tough love
But the new kid is alright

Khatar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Obviously none of you can read, im looking for a Cert. Mechanic from a shop. Nothing wrong or illegal with that. Maybe if you all have no actual info to help you shouldnt be wasting your time on a topic which doesnt concern you. Please resist from replying if youre not trying to help and just trying to bash on someone thx 'partners'.

LoveTheBlues

Nothing more to add to this thread. edit; what is an iso inspection form? Are you talking about uber or lyft's inspection form needed to approve your vehicle?

Obviously none of you can read, im looking for a Cert. Mechanic from a shop. Nothing wrong or illegal with that. Maybe if you all have no actual info to help you shouldnt be wasting your time on a topic which doesnt concern you. Please resist from replying if youre not trying to help and just trying to bash on someone thx 'partners'.
I do believe they believe you are looking for someone to pass a vehicle to drive when normal channels won't pass it? Is that not the case? And if it isnt, any jiffy lube will do the job or take it to an uber hub. Of course if a fraudulent pass is what you're looking for then you won't get much support here. We don't need any more unsafe vehicles

Last edited:

Pinhead76!

Anybody that reads what you wrote would assume you are trying to do something on the sly here. There are inspection SHOPS everywhere around the entire Chicago metro. Saying you just need someone to make it pass sounds as though you have an issue that requires attention, and you dont want to fix it the right way. Maybe I was wrong, but since a few others acknowledged my first reply I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they read it the same way I did. Good luck with whatever you are trying to "accomplish" here.

Khatar

Nothing more to add to this thread. edit; what is an iso inspection form? Are you talking about uber or lyft's inspection form needed to approve your vehicle?

I do believe they believe you are looking for someone to pass a vehicle to drive when normal channels won't pass it? Is that not the case? And if it isnt, any jiffy lube will do the job or take it to an uber hub. Of course if a fraudulent pass is what you're looking for then you won't get much support here. We don't need any more unsafe vehicles
Yeah! Its for an uber form. Ive gone to the hub and to call it an inspection is a joke to be honest. They walk around the car make sure it has four wheels, 4 doors, seatbelts, and AC. Hardly any safety inspecting going on. I was trying to see if anyone could do it on their own but still be approved by uber. Thanks for info. (Iso) in search of.

Pinhead76!

Yeah! Its for an uber form. Ive gone to the hub and to call it an inspection is a joke to be honest. They walk around the car make sure it has four wheels, 4 doors, seatbelts, and AC. Hardly any safety inspecting going on. I was trying to see if anyone could do it on their own but still be approved by uber. Thanks for info. (Iso) in search of.
Good to clarify. Yes there are tons. Google it and you can find a list of places. Any firestone should be able to do it. Some jiffy lubes. Just call first

LoveTheBlues

Sorry, got to call BS. Our friend khatar is all over other threads trying to find someone to give him a pass under the table. Just drive a G-D safe car and it will pass. Khatar is right on one thing. It doesn't take much to get a pass yet he wants to find someone who will do even less. Lovely.

Grunions

Go to any Firestone location. $20 but it's a thorough inspection. One form can do both services.

Cheech

Does anyone know a person that CAN help out with a little problem. No independent certified mechanic, I need someone who works in a shop thats approved to fill the form and have it pass.
Few, if any of the dimwits at Jiffy Lube are certified mechanics which is why they can't do any type of repairs. I wouldn't even trust them to change my oil.

Whatever your "LITTLE PROBLEM" is, if you need to find some shady inspection mechanic, you came to the wrong site and probably shouldn't be driving around passengers in the first place.

I suggest you troll elsewhere.

Khatar

Thanks Uber 'partners'. Not only are we struggling against the people behind the scenes at Uber but as it looks, each other as well. Please let me know when you receive your medals for being so overgoing and helpful.

Pusher

Thanks Uber 'partners'. Not only are we struggling against the people behind the scenes at Uber but as it looks, each other as well. Please let me know when you receive your medals for being so overgoing and helpful.
You keep emphasizing “partners” you do realize you are speaking to your “competitors” in many respects right? By emphasizing the way you are you more or less are referring to “partners” between you and U/L which even there that term is held loosely.

We have a thread for newer and even veterans, maybe a voice could point out where to go for the inspection that you seek there for quik reference, but on this thread it has been provided now a few times.

I agree the “inspection” done at the hub and even Jiffy is a basic of basic inspections. A quik pre trip really, but as mentioned the way you worded it sounds a little fishy, then with the additional information that Blues contributed that fish really started to stink... if you have no issues, then utilize the hub, Jiffy, or Firestone.