is uber rating fair

john23125

i recently notice my rating has been droping no stop.

i only get good review no even one single review have i received in past 2 month. is any one else experiencing the same. never understand how uber do their rating.

EyesWIDEopen

i recently notice my rating has been droping no stop.

i only get good review no even one single review have i received in past 2 month. is any one else experiencing the same. never understand how uber do their rating.
Don't worry John, English is my second language as well...
I follow in the footsteps of my friend Pepe le pew... If you take a leaf out of his book your ratings will sky rocket...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170917-050931.png
    Screenshot_20170917-050931.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20170917-051207.png
    Screenshot_20170917-051207.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 95

john23125

i honestly think the should change their rating system.
the other i had fantastic day and my rating dropped from 4.90 to 4.88.
when i checked there was a review regarding navigation how this was quickly removed by uber.. which i think they realise that that i will find out cause i knew that particilar all my trips went well. however they didn't adjust the rating back... i think they are manipulating the rating to push us hard..but this is disappointing......from their end...honestly i don't think it matters what stars you get cause uber give you whatever they want...

does any one know if the rider can change their rating if the find out that you gave them one start..
yesterday one lady turned up with a dog...she was nice and apologetic but i had to give her 1 start because of the put so much sand in my car i had to clean up before i do next pick up.
or what do guys to with the dogs,

Apollo

i honestly think the should change their rating system.
the other i had fantastic day and my rating dropped from 4.90 to 4.88.
when i checked there was a review regarding navigation how this was quickly removed by uber.. which i think they realise that that i will find out cause i knew that particilar all my trips went well. however they didn't adjust the rating back... i think they are manipulating the rating to push us hard..but this is disappointing......from their end...honestly i don't think it matters what stars you get cause uber give you whatever they want...

does any one know if the rider can change their rating if the find out that you gave them one start..
yesterday one lady turned up with a dog...she was nice and apologetic but i had to give her 1 start because of the put so much sand in my car i had to clean up before i do next pick up.
or what do guys to with the dogs,
Yes the rider can change their rating for you, to 1 start.I'm sorry but you have to treat the dog with the utmost respect, and provide treats for the dog, as you would for a rider.

john23125

then why do we ever bother rating them if they can revenge back.
it's so easy for them to know that you gave them a low rating. than us to know who gave us a low rating...that's sucks......

Apollo

then why do we ever bother rating them if they can revenge back.
it's so easy for them to know that you gave them a low rating. than us to know who gave us a low rating...that's sucks......
Just be careful with your ratings.You don't want to go any lower then 4.88 or you could be deactivated.One easy way to increase your ratings is to provide riders, and dogs, with treats.This will definitely increase your ratings.

vegabond

The rating system is such a BS, I have now decided not to bother about it unless it comes down to 4.6 level..

fields

The ratings aren't fair but since the same applies to all drivers, it doesn't really matter.

I use Uber as a rider as well and it is interesting to see how accurately the ratings reflect the driver. 4.8 to 4.99, never a problem. 4.7-4.79, most times not a problem, 4.5 to 4.69, almost always an underwhelming experience.

john23125

thanks all

apollo that's wasn't any help.. you are misleading other...you should be ashamed yourself. .we are to help each other as drivers.

[email protected]

The ratings aren't fair but since the same applies to all drivers, it doesn't really matter.

I use Uber as a rider as well and it is interesting to see how accurately the ratings reflect the driver. 4.8 to 4.99, never a problem. 4.7-4.79, most times not a problem, 4.5 to 4.69, almost always an underwhelming experience.
After discovering this forum and reading the comments I can't believe there are any drivers out there with a Rating less than 4.99, except me of course with a 4.86.

UberSyd

the rating system is bullshit... when a 4 means a fail its just stupid... I just keep car clean, be nice and do the best to take the correct route. I will help people if they have luggage but I'm not willing to lick any asses just to get a 5 star. This is just uber driving.

I think there should just be a thumbs up and down system and you must maintain a certain percentage of thumbs up and that's it.

Gryphster

Ubersyd,
i suspect a thumbs up/down is a better system, Uber are really asking are you ok with being in a car with this driver again. It's a yes/no really.

MyRedUber

Considering that a driver can be deactivated for an average rating below about 4.6, any rating below 4 should require an explanation, and any rating below 3 should require a formal complaint from the passenger.

EyesWIDEopen

Just be careful with your ratings.You don't want to go any lower then 4.88 or you could be deactivated.One easy way to increase your ratings is to provide riders, and dogs, with treats.This will definitely increase your ratings.
Schmackos...
The treat like no other...

For all riders and dogs alike as we shouldn't discriminate...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170917-174654.png
    Screenshot_20170917-174654.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 28