Is Uber possibly violating the RICO Act

jonhjax

heard uber wouldn't show the state of Florida their actual insurance. they won't furnish names addresses and other important information of their drivers, many who violate civil statues by operating without proper permits, insurance, etc. so cities can contact them and get them to be legal or cite/fine them if they won't. they may also knowingly be enabling a large group of people to operate businesses in violation of civil statutes AND PROFITING FROM THEIR OPERATIONS. Is this massive obstruction of justice, an organized criminal activity or some other type of illegal operation? If it is a violation of such will uber have kingpin sataus in this illegal activity. Please let me know your thought on this.

jonhjax

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
oh yeah, one more thing. Uber may not be paying business taxes on revenues from drivers that cities can't find due to uber not giving them a driver database. Many cities have a scale for tax payments, i. e. the more your gross receipts, the more you pay.

Redhawktwo

After working in Real Estate for 12 plus years, I always say that unless you can place a legal document showing what your telling people, it probably isnt the truth. First, I like knowing the source of information, second, I like documentation to back it up.
If this was true, I would think it would be on the news at the very least.

jonhjax

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't drive for uber. Never have,probably won't. Uber seems like to be OK with not complying with laws and not paying appropriate taxes, fees, etc. Appears similar to the way organized crime syndicates operate