Is Uber pool in Sac now ???

Fishchris

I had a pop-up talking about new changes to uberpool however I drive in Sacramento where there has never been a pool.
If they now have Uber pool in Sacramento that's going to suck because I flat-out won't ever take pool rides, so I can imagine getting a bunch more request which I have to pass up.
As it is my acceptance usually hovers in the 30% range.
So if they started giving me a bunch of uberpool request it might drop to less than 20% !

Freebyrdie

I had a pop-up talking about new changes to uberpool however I drive in Sacramento where there has never been a pool.
If they now have Uber pool in Sacramento that's going to suck because I flat-out won't ever take pool rides, so I can imagine getting a bunch more request which I have to pass up.
As it is my acceptance usually hovers in the 30% range.
So if they started giving me a bunch of uberpool request it might drop to less than 20% !

May I ask why your acceptance rate is on the low side? Just curious here. I'm in the Vegas market, pretty much take whatever comes my way. Moving to Sacramento in 3 weeks. Want to get a feel for the difference in the markets. Do you not accept because requests are to far away or some other criterial? BTW....if no pool in Sacramento is fact...me so happy! Pool sucks! Imagine already entitled passengers feeling more entitled with less reason.

Uber_Yota_916

May I ask why your acceptance rate is on the low side? Just curious here. I'm in the Vegas market, pretty much take whatever comes my way. Moving to Sacramento in 3 weeks. Want to get a feel for the difference in the markets. Do you not accept because requests are to far away or some other criterial? BTW....if no pool in Sacramento is fact...me so happy! Pool sucks! Imagine already entitled passengers feeling more entitled with less reason.
The south area is worth being selective when it comea to picking up passengers. A lot of bad apples. No pool here, the city has too much sprawl. If you drive for Lyft I would be even more selective of passengers.

Freebyrdie

The south area is worth being selective when it comea to picking up passengers. A lot of bad apples. No pool here, the city has too much sprawl. If you drive for Lyft I would be even more selective of passengers.
I see what you are saying. Thank you for the tip! I really have not had to worry about it here......the vast majority of pax here are tourists. Pick up distance to pax average is five minutes. what does it run there? I imagine longer, father. It's interesting that Lyft pax there are of a lower caliber.....here it is the opposite.