Is Uber not taking out Airport fees Today?

Uberx Vegas

I only do airport drop offs. I don't stage and pick up at airport. Today I had few airport drop offs and I noticed that uber is not taking out airport fees? Does anybody know what is going? Am I missing something here ? Usually uber takes out airport fee which is like $4.15 .015 cents goes to build some medical school.$4 goes to country. Is uber starting a new fight with local government or something? LOL.

mweiss10

I only do airport drop offs. I don't stage and pick up at airport. Today I had few airport drop offs and I noticed that uber is not taking out airport fees? Does anybody know what is going? Am I missing something here ? Usually uber takes out airport fee which is like $4.15 .015 cents goes to build some medical school.$4 goes to country. Is uber starting a new fight with local government or something? LOL.
Lots of TSA is looking to hand out tickets today I think I escaped one that was chasing my car but maybe I was just paranoid I just left and tried not to go back to the airport but I did drop off a passenger at the Uber pickup spot just to be on the safe side

Uber Steve LV

Lots of TSA is looking to hand out tickets today I think I escaped one that was chasing my car but maybe I was just paranoid I just left and tried not to go back to the airport but I did drop off a passenger at the Uber pickup spot just to be on the safe side
TSA doesn't patrol the parking lot, they only make sure your plane ticket and ID are good. Plus dropping off at the pick up? Why not at airline door?

Uberx Vegas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are right my bad. The people that give out tickets I don't even know what there called.
I didn't see a lot brown shirts people today. I think most of them are off today b/c its holiday and if they worked it will be time and half over time $$$$$$$$ whatever holiday pay is ......I saw one male one at T1 wearing a vest just chilling out over there and I saw a female one closer to southwest curb area on left side of cure by shuttle drop off chasing me before I dropped off my 2 riders so I told my riders stay in the car don't get out and I just moved over left lane and parked and dropped them off and that brown shirt lady backed off. I saw a police man sitting in parked police car at T3 and another one riding a bike at T3. Can you check your airport fare and let me know if airport fee was taken out?

Last edited:

vegas7sam

If you're dropping off at departure door and only picking up at TNC pickups, why would they be handing out tickets? And what for?