Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
"dumb ass uneducated" is a little harsh. Yes, for many of them, it was the daunting prospect of college. But many people fall into those situations due to family or life situations.

But 👍 on investment money. I certainly consider myself the middle class. Uber has helped me there. I made $22K gross last year and invested $9K of it. Nearly maxed out my Roth as well as the wifey's with Uber money only.
Congrats on maxing out your Roth, it's one of the best uses for Uber money.
Currently I'm using this crap gig to quickly knock down my mortgage.
But I'm really looking forward to pivoting back into stocks soon, it makes working for this company a lot more tolerable.

Congrats on maxing out your Roth, it's one of the best uses for Uber money.
Currently I'm using this crap gig to quickly knock down my mortgage.
But I'm really looking forward to pivoting back into stocks soon, it makes working for this company a lot more tolerable.
Glad to see I'm not the only one in the market I use this money for bills and stuff to but I try to throw some of it at stocks so I eventually can live comfortably

Glad to see I'm not the only one in the market I use this money for bills and stuff to but I try to throw some of it at stocks so I eventually can live comfortably
I believe stocks are the easiest way for the average person to get ahead in this life.
But it requires a lot of patience because it's not over night wealth, it takes years.
For me it's also about financial freedom like yourself, I'm not interested in surrounding myself with depreciating consumer items.
I would rather use the money to purchase my own freedom, any day of the week.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.