1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is Uber Having a Change of Heart?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by eman1122, Sep 11, 2015.

1. eman1122

eman1122

I received this email from Uber today. Tempted to do it and be totally honest about it. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. kc88

kc88

It's bs, I unsubscribed from those emails when I used to drive... They won't take any of your suggestions anyway. I'm sure all drivers said "make the fares higher, show destination, add tip option, add destination filter"... Simple truth is they don't care. Not to sound pessimistic. The way uber runs their company is like a dictatorship. It is NOT a democracy.

3. eman1122

eman1122

No I totally agree with you which is why I'm completely hesitant about even responding. But it would be nice to actually feel like we have a voice and Uber has a sympathetic ear that will listen. Most of us just want what's fair. Unfortunately to Uber, that's asking too much.

4. DudeCity

DudeCity

This is a trap to weed out the rebels and identify the slaves I

used to work for AMEX travel they are much worse than

FUber pls don't get caught........ Corporate evil has so many

faces.

Uber On,,,,,,,,,,

5. All of the things they ask about are in regards to their dopey support system. Nothing about the actual product or business end.

6. They ask for answers to specific questions not candid feedback.

7. UberFrolic

UberFrolic

Driving:
    UberX
    lol that **** is old . I've probably filled out at least 5 of those and stil nothing has changed . **** uber

8. ocbob2

ocbob2

Driving:
    UberX
    I fell for it and asked for a few items. It cannot hurt.

Jedi Driver likes this.
  9. Not Me

Not Me

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    I filled out one of those about 6 months ago. They replied with we can't add a tip button, etc. I never wrote anything about tips. Just a canned reply from Uber.

10. poopy

poopy

Driving:
    UberX
    Lots of lonely Uber drivers in need of some penpal companionship from the Philippines.
    <3

11. Edddelos

Edddelos

Will you be my friend?Lol.

12. xhydraspherex

xhydraspherex

Driving:
    UberX
    I filled those up when I started, back then I only had the uber navigation option(in app) so I filled it saying how it would be nice to have other options. Next thing, we have 3 option now. I like to think I made a difference (probably not, lol)

13. ATL2SD

ATL2SD

Driving:
    UberX
    Lmfao!