Inshur

Is Uber good for airport drops

Lookingaround

Pre-book tbh, less hassle. But be vary of waiting time and parking charges. So Allow plenty of time for luggs & passport. If European flight then 40 mins should be okay but if International flight at least 1 hour. **

** HEATHROW AIRPORT

Hogster

You can get an Uber from London Airports for something like £12 minimum & 75p a mile, so the El Cheapo route if you live in town or further from the airport.

When Uber lowered the Airport Mileage rate recently it worked out than on a trip to Bath with light traffic conditions that the fare was £92 less 20% or 25% commission

On a decent firm a saloon costs about £160 and an MPV comes to about £220 to Bath

One reason some of us never touch airports with Uber Doober:smiles:

tohunt4me

You can get an Uber from London Airports for something like £12 minimum & 75p a mile, so the El Cheapo route if you live in town or further from the airport.

When Uber lowered the Airport Mileage rate recently it worked out than on a trip to Bath with light traffic conditions that the fare was £92 less 20% or 25% commission

On a decent firm a saloon costs about £160 and an MPV comes to about £220 to Bath

One reason some of us never touch airports with Uber Doober:smiles:
Free mints & water !

UberGeezer

Just wondering if uber is good for an airport drop or shall i prebook an airport taxi.

best way is to book via a good reputable company. PM me I'll guide u to a good 1. I work for a decent one.

Alternatively u can use an uber. 90% chance u will be ok.

Or if you don't want an uber or airport transfer company then use a black cab.

Only downside is the fare might be more than your flight

Mr. Mister

best way is to book via a good reputable company. PM me I'll guide u to a good 1. I work for a decent one.

Just book a black cab and ask for a fixed price. Problem solved.

WHU STEVE

One bit of advice, make sure you call the driver before hand to make sure he hasn't been driving for fifteen hours, and ask if he's not too tired! Because uber driver do not know where you are going when they take the request.

tohunt4me

Attachments