1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Is Uber Freight on the verge of going out of business?

Discussion in 'News' started by observer, Apr 10, 2018.

1. observer

observer Moderator

2. uberdriverfornow

uberdriverfornow

lol reminds me of

The best part of that video is that guy saying that truck drives better than he does and then him having to back it up at the end of the vid. lol

What's the point of a sdc if it can't do it all ? Nothing. It's not better, it's worse than a human driver because there is just more to have to worry about.

I can just picture that guy touting how great that truck is, not realizing if it really worked correctly he would be out of a job. lol

3. Budweiser better Hope Robots dont replace us.

Or start brewing transmission fluid !
    Beachwood Aged !

What IS beachwood aged anyway ?

A guy in beachwood ohio shakes the bottle ?
    " Not as much green stuff floating around ! Its aged !" " get the bottle opener "!

Pusher and Mista T like this.
  4. Fauxknight

Fauxknight

Driving:
    UberX
    Treated planks of beech wood thrown in the vats to prevent the yeast from dying and being absorbed into the beer, throwing off the flavor. Basically it's just for flavor consistency in this case, unlike many liquors aged in wood barrels so that they taste like you are drinking a plank of wood.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    tohunt4me and uberdriverfornow like this.
  5. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    "Make it so!" Jean Luc Picard

tohunt4me likes this.
  6. I like Malt Liquor.

Most " wine Coolers " are artificially flavored, dyed Malt Liquors.

Read the Label.

7. Oh

8. Pusher

Pusher

Driving:
    UberX
    Well one thing with Uber Freight they are forced to pay market rates and can’t get owener operators to haul loads for less like they do in the passenger division. They are also held to regulations, where in the normal service they have been able to skirt up till now and going forward, and last of all Uber has a bad reputation many owner operators use the service shuttling back and forth to their trucks and what not and actually talk to the drivers and hear how uber treats it’s so called “partners”.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    tohunt4me likes this.