Is Uber eats worth it?

Inshur

Vishnu643

Now I live in Long Island but do Uber in the city (fastest way to save up for a car). Doing regular uber is cool (except when someone has to sit behind my tall self) but during those small lulls in between (waiting until I get a second phone before doing a second car service app) was wondering if Uber eats has any profits worth going for?

jerseyboys

None.

To make delivery worth wild. You need a bike or a Smart car. So, you can park pretty much anywhere.

You would also need to do the other delivery app.

Suism

Caviar is good, it's essentially 20$ an hour. But it's toiling in terms of gas and mileage.

Tim Larson

Now I live in Long Island but do Uber in the city (fastest way to save up for a car). Doing regular uber is cool (except when someone has to sit behind my tall self) but during those small lulls in between (waiting until I get a second phone before doing a second car service app) was wondering if Uber eats has any profits worth going for?
If you think 2 hours of your time for $8.00 with 18 miles of driving and no tips is worth leaving home for then eats is for you. For any rational being there is no up side to subsidizing McDonalds sales numbers.

Vishnu643

If you think 2 hours of your time for $8.00 with 18 miles of driving and no tips is worth leaving home for then eats is for you. For any rational being there is no up side to subsidizing McDonalds sales numbers.
Haha, don't think it's worth it at that point

Inshur New York