Is UBER Eats for real?

Inshur

Drastic

Was at McDs on Chambers St last Saturday. Dudes are coming in & out for Uber eats. Some Drivers and some dudes on delivery bikes. I sparked a convo with 1 of the Drivers. This Ant is telling me his best Saturday was $847. He also says he doesnt need TLC. Is that Uber Eat money that good?

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Yep, his best Saturday was better than most X drivers. When they drive on Eid Al-Fitr day. When many muslim yellow/FHV drivers take time off the road.

That Eats guy is a liar. Probably rents from Tower and saw a -$847 balance. That was his best saturday because he didn't end up owing $1000 on sunday.

WokeUP

Was at McDs on Chambers St last Saturday. Dudes are coming in & out for Uber eats. Some Drivers and some dudes on delivery bikes. I sparked a convo with 1 of the Drivers. This Ant is telling me his best Saturday was $847. He also says he doesnt need TLC. Is that Uber Eat money that good?
Yep.

Kelvy7

I tried uber eats. I did it to logoff as a driver as I didnt want a long ride at the end of the night and end up having to drive all the way back to pick up the driver for the next shift. Late at night thry were having this promotion evrryday 3× surge. What i cna say is some of the delivery were very close by and pay me way better than a minum fare ride on uber x. But if there wasn't a promotion the pay was crap. But i think that you can make about 150 a day if you put in like 9 hours. So yeah I don't believe that guy made 800 in one night.

tc49821

For what I hear,like the guy above said,it's only good if you got a good promo. Also you can use any car. No way the guy making more than $150 a day,that would be really good .

bilyvh

I will give you the low down! I worked eats last year with private plates and I made what I make now net driving X. The situation has changed, because as usual good things don’t last and they flooded the platform with new ants, it’s no longer possible to make good money. Last year they had great promos which made it worth it, but now it’s garbage so forget about it.

Inshur New York