Uber Drivers Forum banner

Is Uber Dead or alive?

800 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  RaleighUber440 
#1 ·
Its been so long since I've got a ping. How many people are still waiting hours for a $3 ride?

#3 · (Edited)
It's far from dead, but it's still not surging when and where it usually does. It's deeply concerning since there aren't enough tips to make up for it. But yes, you will be busy.

Seems like a lot of ants are excited about the wait times, cancelation fees, and the possibility of someone tipping. Despite all these features, I sadly made A LOT more a year ago at this time WITHOUT them, because surge was the thing that paid for my bills. Not dribbles and tidbits. I don't think I'd have an issue with surge being gone, IF every pax would tip, but that's far from the case, at least with me.

Hopefully this will change, but as of now, it looks like another big win for Uber and the Pax. My only hope this time around is that I think Uber really does want to improve things for its drivers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.