Is tonight busy or going to be busy? Also post weekend tips and earnings.

Harry70

Go out and start fishing ; lot of surges : try to make it best three day of the year especially for those who have decided not to continue after 15th of July

Last edited:

Harry70

Uber is down; don't know what to do ; uber rider app not working; taxi drivers must be having fun

Sam22

Same here i spent half an hour without a ping not even a poo now i am just home relaxing, screw long weekends they are always slow

pedro_pendukot

I'm working with my full time job. Today being a stat holiday, I will be paid twice my hourly pay. So no Uberring for me this Canada Day. Let the full timers work so that they have a chance of really earning big while part timers are enjoying. :p

Uberchampion

Lots of red on Toronto but are people getting pings or is it fake surge? I'm in the burbs and feel like I wasted a night with all three outages.

I'm debating going downtown....

Far_away

Lots of red on Toronto but are people getting pings or is it fake surge? I'm in the burbs and feel like I wasted a night with all three outages.

I'm debating going downtown....
Reds meant zero to me I am downtown, Lol lots of Pax and Poo for what 40? Is this a joke. BIOZON is right most people have gone the hell out of downtown to cottages.