• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

IS THIS WRONG OF ME???

dovisrideshare

Hey guys - first post,

So I've been driving Uber for a few years already. I trade cryptocurrency so in the grand scheme of things don't "have" to do it, but it gets me out of the house and talking to people (if I stay in front of my 4 screens trading all day / night I will literally go bat shit lol).

Probably THE biggest reason I drive Uber though - and I hope I can post this here, if I can't lmk and I will remove ASAP! - is because I have never, in my entire life, gotten laid as often as when I drive Uber. I am absolutely serious right now.

First, I'll answer you first questions - NO, it isn't just drunk chicks, and NO, it isn't only on the weekends.

This happends all the time, anytime, and is completely unpredictable, but it happens.....a LOT.

I was wondering if anyone else (men and women both!) had experienced this magical phenomena. It CAN'T only be me.

Thanks in advance!

DL

Dekero

You might also consider some of the Uber and Lyft sexual harassment lawsuits currently ongoing in the states...doesn't take much to turn a yes into a No and he forced me...PAY ME nowadays... I hope your dashcam follows you Into the bedroom so you can cover your @$$ back up when needed...

I don't care how hot the chick was no way in hell would I fool around with any of my passengers... Way to much chance to get sued nowadays...

But hey HiFive for making it work for you, can't always be a hater. I hate the game not the player!!

dovisrideshare

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You might also consider some of the Uber and Lyft sexual harassment lawsuits currently ongoing in the states...doesn't take much to turn a yes into a No and he forced me...PAY ME nowadays... I hope your dashcam follows you Into the bedroom so you can cover your @$$ back up when needed...

I don't care how hot the chick was no way in hell would I fool around with any of my passengers... Way to much chance to get sued nowadays...

But hey HiFive for making it work for you, can't always be a hater. I hate the game not the player!!
To be totally honest? Half the time we don't end up making it into her place - we do the deed in my car LOL. I know I sound like a vulgar prick rn, but I swear, I never instigate and I obviously turn off the meter so technically, since I'm not an Uber employee and VERY technically running my own business, when I hit that button and "clock out" of the system, Uber has no right to tell me where I can put my vitamin D...
Come on, have you really never been hit on driving Uber? This is a very serious post, I'm genuinely curious.Two weeks ago, 2 Russian dance instructors, must have been about 45 years old but absolutely beautiful, asked me if I'd like to come in "for a glass of wine" when I got to their place. Happens all the time.
Post automatically merged:

I dont know this to be a fact but I've heard gays have WAY more sex
than most heteros do
Idt theres anything magical about it...
Oh trust, I know all about that. I was born / grew up in West Hollywood.

I happen to be straight though, so not really a factor here - although when gay guys hit on me, especially when they're drunk, many times it has gotten to the point where I've had to threaten to kick them out if they didn't tone it down. And I'm one of the nicest drivers ever :wink: my car is FULL of candy, gum, tic tacs, laffy taffys, twizzlers, you name it, as well as a refrigerator with cold water bottles and some extra special weekend goodies on Thursday night / Friday night.

Fun Fact: I discovered my neighbor of over 25 years, who always seemed nice a sweet, older gentleman, hires young gay prostitutes almost every night. And I mean, YOUNG. And I'm happy for him! As long as one of his playthings doesn't ask me to video them doing things I refuse to write, and have created a mental block against since the night he asked me, all the more power to him!

Thanks for the info...I guess?

Last edited:

1.5xorbust

Hey guys - first post,

So I've been driving Uber for a few years already. I trade cryptocurrency so in the grand scheme of things don't "have" to do it, but it gets me out of the house and talking to people (if I stay in front of my 4 screens trading all day / night I will literally go bat shit lol).

Probably THE biggest reason I drive Uber though - and I hope I can post this here, if I can't lmk and I will remove ASAP! - is because I have never, in my entire life, gotten laid as often as when I drive Uber. I am absolutely serious right now.

First, I'll answer you first questions - NO, it isn't just drunk chicks, and NO, it isn't only on the weekends.

This happends all the time, anytime, and is completely unpredictable, but it happens.....a LOT.

I was wondering if anyone else (men and women both!) had experienced this magical phenomena. It CAN'T only be me.

Thanks in advance!

DL
You must be driving in LaLa land.

MiamiKid

Hey guys - first post,

Thanks in advance!

DL
The "Left Wing" crowd will tax you on these benefits.

Best to start sharing/inviting, fellow drivers, to join in on the action. ?

Asificarewhatyoudontthink

Hey guys - first post,

Thanks in advance!

DL
Can't wait to have this show up in the news...

Woman crying into TV camera..."I didn't want to but I was in his car with no where to go and then there we were at my home...omg he knows where i live what could i do"
Switch to Uber driver in Custody..."i ain't guilty all those @@@@@es wanted me and asked for it"

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Yes I get hit on often and every shift. No, I dont "endulge." I'm out there to do a job and make money when I can. I don't need an ego boost or belt notches. There are plenty of places to meet potential mates rather than "eRideShare."

With all the stories in the news about Pax being assaulted by drivers why would I want to add to this problem? All it takes is one misconstrued signal and the wrong move and you are looking at assault. Have these women been drinking? Are you sure they are capable of consent? What about the day you get "busy" with an unaccompanied minor unbeknownst to you? Can you 100% for sure tell a 15 year old girl from a 19 or 21year old?

Also, pax will think of the simplest reasons to score a few free rides from Uber by lying on the driver. It happens all the time. "Driver was impaired," "Driver got in an accident"....Can you imagine the lifetime of free ride credits and huge settlement "hush, hush" money Uber would throw at any Pax who had next morning regret? What if she goes to the police and says you raped her. Yes there are evil people out there who will not think twice about wrecking a person's future.

Good luck with this game.

dmoney155

Hey guys - first post,

Thanks in advance!

DL
"trade cryptocurrency" + "been driving Uber" = Trades are not going well at all LOL.

Let's face it, if they were going well, you would not be driving uber, you would be enjoying the profits.