Is this where I complain about THIS message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yojimboguy

There are a number of posters on this board who seem to do nothing but heap scorn on other people. I have posted information on my Uber income and expenses, and been called a liar or a moron. I see the same said of many others, particularly of anyone who dares say anything positive about Uber or Uber driving.

On other boards they would call this threadshitting, and if the poster continues doing ittheir posting privileges are removed. Is there any such process here?

NuberUber

There are a number of posters on this board who seem to do nothing but heap scorn on other people. I have posted information on my Uber income and expenses, and been called a liar or a moron. I see the same said of many others, particularly of anyone who dares say anything positive about Uber or Uber driving.

On other boards they would call this threadshitting, and if the poster continues doing ittheir posting privileges are removed. Is there any such process here?
In short, no. The majority of constant posters on this forum are former cabbies and chaffeurs who feel that Uber has stolen their industry. They won't listen to reason or logic and unless you are spewing their anti-Uber message you will be shot down. Unfortunately, it is the rule not the exception and moderators do the best they can to keep the peace. I think the problem lies in that you can shut someone's account off, buit they can easily make another and continue the same behavior. It is a vicious cycle, but don't let them deter you from posting the truth.

ChortlingCrison

Well most of the uber drivers have quit and moved on. I don't think a lot of the member are truly bashing uber as much as they're (including myself) warning them of what to expect.

ChortlingCrison

In short, no. The majority of constant posters on this forum are former cabbies and chaffeurs who feel that Uber has stolen their industry. They won't listen to reason or logic and unless you are spewing their anti-Uber message you will be shot down. Unfortunately, it is the rule not the exception and moderators do the best they can to keep the peace. I think the problem lies in that you can shut someone's account off, buit they can easily make another and continue the same behavior. It is a vicious cycle, but don't let them deter you from posting the truth.
LAndreas if you are reading this, I think we found your girlfriend. Miss Uberite. LOL

yojimboguy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well most of the uber drivers have quit and moved on. I don't think a lot of the member are truly bashing uber as much as they're (including myself) warning them of what to expect.
Im not talking about trashing uber. Im talking about trashing ME or other posters who say anything positive about it. And explaining how i must be either an idiot or an uber shiall since I don't seem to understand how terrible it all is.

Status
Not open for further replies.