Is this the worst rate passenger?!

Jonny2017

So I accepted a trip in the city, then reliased it was a pool, so I pulled over to cancel both passengers and get outta there.

Check out this rated passenger! How does he get picked up???!!!

Who would pick him up?! 70797BEE-835B-4A76-90A1-24B3FEC137CA.png
70797BEE-835B-4A76-90A1-24B3FEC137CA.png

soontobeautomated

With pOO it's easy for FUber to slip in another paxhole after you have accepted the first pOO ping - with most drivers not checking the rating.

Well done and thank you for cancelling a pOO nightmare. Leave these for the pOO lovers!!

Max Arnold

When I am getting close to North Sydney etc, I turn on the Maxymo app where I have set the Poo setting as
1. Only accept when the surge is 1.7 or more
2. Minimum Pax rating is 4.7
3.The distance is under 4km
4. The maximum time to pickup is 5 min
Been using this for the past 2 weeks and the only Poo i got was when I forgot to activate Maxymo.
The Maxymo 30 day trial is looking good.

So I accepted a trip in the city, then reliased it was a pool, so I pulled over to cancel both passengers and get outta there.

Check out this rated passenger! How does he get picked up???!!!

Who would pick him up?! View attachment 314196 View attachment 314196
I’ve had a 3.8. And I’ve had a rider in the mid-2s. It was such a terrible ride. I regretted it. Even he knew that his rating was low and didn’t want me to rate him low, even though he deserved it.

Tda85

I’ve had a 3.8. And I’ve had a rider in the mid-2s. It was such a terrible ride. I regretted it. Even he knew that his rating was low and didn’t want me to rate him low, even though he deserved it.

If he already knew that it was low and he was hoping you'd rate him higher - what was it that still mate it a terrible ride? I'm just curious

ST DYMPHNA son

ain
they call people like you g e r m s make sure you report me again you clown i will look forward to being barred do you really think i give a f.....kkk
...there is a village somewhere where people would forgive him if he come back as it is hard to find and keep such excellent village idiot...if Napoleon would go with him,then he would become a living legend ...go back,please...
...hey sharkie,don't let him drag you to his level...

sharkie 2016

...there is a village somewhere where people would forgive him if he come back as it is hard to find and keep such excellent village idiot...if Napoleon would go with him,then he would become a living legend ...go back,please...
thank you for your kind words, i dont worry about this clown, have you noticed he never has anything constructive to say to anyone
any i dont care how many times he reports me like a child that he is.

ST DYMPHNA son

thank you for your kind words, i dont worry about this clown, have you noticed he never has anything constructive to say to anyone
any i dont care how many times he reports me like a child that he is.
...he is a troll,and unfortunately without a sense of humour and brain,Sri Lanka post proved that he is a very nasty caracter as well...

Last edited:

President

You and your love affair with Napoleon
Post automatically merged:

ain
they call people like you g e r m s make sure you report me again you clown i will look forward to being barred do you really think i give a f.....kkk
You haven’t learned anything. Leopards never change their spot. You are a sad case..,

sharpie and dymphma are one unit

Sharing the same????

DarkHorse

When I am getting close to North Sydney etc, I turn on the Maxymo app where I have set the Poo setting as
1. Only accept when the surge is 1.7 or more
2. Minimum Pax rating is 4.7
3.The distance is under 4km
4. The maximum time to pickup is 5 min
Been using this for the past 2 weeks and the only Poo i got was when I forgot to activate Maxymo.
The Maxymo 30 day trial is looking good.

Is it an app ?